Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v France

Comments

• Options
    Take a look at @ILNewsFlash's Tweet:

Not sure how reliable this is...
  • Options
    Mexican wave has started...
  • Options
    Wankers.

Strange, thick, ignorant wankers.
  • Options
    Didn't really hear the chant so not sure if that part is true. But there was definitely whistling and booing.

Shameful.
  • Options
    Turkey being absolute scum shocker!!! I despise them.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

No matter how promising he is, Dele Alli ain't good enough to be starting a match like this.

Good timing!
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

No matter how promising he is, Dele Alli ain't good enough to be starting a match like this.

Moving on.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Huch hum ; )
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Ha ha ha :-)
  • Options
    What. A. Goal.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

You were saying? :wink:
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Yeah shit innit
  • Options
    That's the majority of peace loving Muslims that oppose the attacks that we should apparently look to for reassurance.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    You really dont expect any less from the turks
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

You know that moment when you wish you hadn't said something....
  • Options
    Chizz will be along in a minute to defend their right to boo
  • Options

That's the majority of peace loving Muslims that oppose the attacks that we should apparently look to for reassurance.

.003%
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great goal
  • Options

Come on England.

Huskaris said:

Good to see the silence was observed.

Get with the times mate - it would have been regardless of Friday's terrible events.

Happened during a minutes silence at the valley not long ago... And that's with a much smaller stadium... As I said, it only takes one moron to be noticed...
  • Options
    Cor calm down Scholesy ffs, he been on the yay during the first half or summink?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

To justify my earlier comment I was looking at the kind of players who play in these matches and why they get picked. I am adamant that Alli wouldn't be playing tonight if he was a Norwich midfielder, just like Lingaard getting a call up, its all about who you play for. But anyway he wasn't anything special to start off with but then goes and shuts me up royally with that goal! Typical

You don't know what you're saying, you don't know what you're saying....
  • Options

Didn't really hear the chant so not sure if that part is true. But there was definitely whistling and booing.

Shameful.

You didn't hear the chant?? I couldn't understand it obviously but there def was a chant.
  • Options
    Sam did you go to scouting school with Karel Fraeye?