Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Birmingham Result

Do you want us to win on Saturday or would you rather we lost and heap more pressure on KM or would a draw be a good result for the management?

I never want Charlton to loose but then I hate the way KM is running the club so I hope we scrape a luck undeserved draw.

Comments

• Options
    I just don't understand this type of thinking, nor that of the many other anti-Belgian threads. Would there be the same sort of sentiment if the owners were British, using the same type of model? I doubt it.
    Assuming that Roland does what many want and sells up then where is the "messiah" to take it off his hands?
    We'd probably end up with owners like the previous clowns.
    Sometimes it's better the devil you know!

• Options
    The more wins the better. That way, any protests will have more impact with the owner and the board.
  • Options
    Will we have this question every game ?
  • Options
    I think Charlton should win because Katrien's favorite colour is.......
  • Options
    I want to see a 35-0 win for Jason Euell's red army
  • Options
    **Lose** (not loose)
    But, no, I don't want us to
  • Options
    Win
  • Options
    Not only win but smash them and grind them into the turf.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I want us to draw
  • Options
    win please.

the other stuff will take care of itself.
  • Options
    win please.

the other stuff will take care of itself.
  • Options
    Win.

Even if Kim Jong-un was the Owner, I would still want us to collect the 3 points.
    If the North Korean Tyrant became the Owner, we would win every game ?
    according to the CAFC OS new Head of Comms.
    Wei Won Pen.

• Options
    A hammering to try and show Duchatelet and Meire the stupidity of Fraeye's appointment.

Ditto the Ipswich game to generate an 'atmosphere' for Sky.
  • Options
    Win ...always win ...would never consider anything else.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    PL54 said:

What, your question or the OP's?
    ;-)

A stonking big win, this game and every game.
  • Options
    Win.

Hopefully it doesn't paper over the cracks for some fans, but win win win.
  • Options
    Lancashire lad to KM your shit I want you gone
    KM why what is wrong
    LL we lost at Birmingham
    KM I know and it is what you asked for
    LL oh yeah sorry
  • Options
    Win, win. Always win. If we keep winning under Fraeye then, maybe, he deserves the job. Who knows.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I just don't understand this type of thinking, nor that of the many other anti-Belgian threads. Would there be the same sort of sentiment if the owners were British, using the same type of model? I doubt it.
    Assuming that Roland does what many want and sells up then where is the "messiah" to take it off his hands?
    We'd probably end up with owners like the previous clowns.
    Sometimes it's better the devil you know!

That's not true. While the Word 'Belgian' crops up too often for my liking, the problems are with the way the club is run. After so many managerial shufflings, do you really think we'd all have accepted karol Fraeye if the owner was Bristish. The problem is the crass mismanagement of the club on an ongoing basis, plus the lies we keep being told. The nationality may distract the odd punter 8and I do mean odd) but for the rest of us, it's the decisions, not the place of birth of the owner.

I want us to win, but honestly, it'll seal KF in place, and that won't help in the long run.
  • Options
    Anyone that wants us to get beat should jog on.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Do you have to question everything anyone says on this forum?
  • Options
    Win - is the answer to the original question
  • Options
    Ridiculous that people are even questioning it. Win, simple as. If we manage to stumble on the Belgian Ferguson then even better. If losing meant Millwall went down, I'd still want us to win (just wouldn't be broken hearted about losing)
  • Options
    Getting silly now, why the hell would anyone not want a win in any game we play. I also hope Carol will become the most sucessfully manager in Charltons history and lead us into europe.
    Protests against Roly imo your wasting your time.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

THIS .. another crass question .. anyone who wants us to lose cannot be a true 'supporter', simple as that .. this is a rehash of a post that came up a few weeks ago .. I take it that @lancashire lad will not be at the game ... is that the case ? .. I'll be there and I expect a result .. BUT .. if we lose having put up a good fight against a team that's in the top 6, I will not be close to slitting my wrists or calling for the execution of any member of the CAFC board
  • Options
    The cycle will continue, half a squad built with some decent players, injuries result in a bad run and the manager gets sacked. The players get fit again we get a few wins and stay up even though relegation wasn't realistic in the first place.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    changed my mind.

lose.

quite like Charlton but love being on the end of a defeat.