Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lanzarote FC

2»

Comments

• Options
    Oooh !
    Very posh !!

Its okay up there. Lots to do, if you want, or, just laid back if thats the way you spend your time.
    As @Sam3110 says, the "Old town" is nice and, er, old.
    Weather around the early 80's in August/September.
  • Options

Oooh !
    Very posh !!

Its okay up there. Lots to do, if you want, or, just laid back if thats the way you spend your time.

@Miserableoldgit....I'll have some of that mate!!!
  • Options

Oooh !
    Very posh !!

Only 76' (real feel) today in Winter......
  • Options

Lanzarote Football Club

UD Villa Santa Brígida 0 Lanzarote 0
    The gap at the top may have been reduced to four points however a point away against the third placed side sees the Rojillos unbeaten run extend to 11 games.
    Lanzarote keeper Agoney produced three fine saves as did the Gran Canarian keeper.
    Next week Lanzarote will be looking to equal the best ever home form. A win or draw next Sunday would make it 33 consecutive games unbeaten on home soil.
    Report mañana on www.lanzarotefootball.com
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    FaceBook Group;

Friends who like Lanzarote Football Club

• Options

Lanzarote Football Club

UD Villa Santa Brígida 0 Lanzarote 0
    The gap at the top may have been reduced to four points however a point away against the third placed side sees the Rojillos unbeaten run extend to 11 games.
    Lanzarote keeper Agoney produced three fine saves as did the Gran Canarian keeper.
    Next week Lanzarote will be looking to equal the best ever home form. A win or draw next Sunday would make it 33 consecutive games unbeaten on home soil.
    Report mañana on www.lanzarotefootball.com

I'm in Agoney sometimes - especially when i was watching Thuram in goal !
  • Options
    edited January 2016
  • Options
    Morning.
    On 03 bus from Costa Teguise to Arricife to see Lanzarote FC, a guy with his wife (I assume) wearing a CAFC shirt near the front

Anyone on CL?