Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Youth Cup - v Millwall at The Valley 2nd December

124»

Comments

• Options
    HexHex
    edited December 2015
    JohnnyH2 said:

Pedro45 said:

Thanks as always and hopefully we can do more and more of these and I welcome any feedback you have on them.

It was an excellent service, but I did get annoyed that every time Charlton attacked, the camera choice switched to behind the goal, and you lost the flow while your viewpoint re-registered. This is not a criticism of the camera operators, but of the "director's choice". Made it a bit disjointed for me, but still enjoyed it!
    Totally agree
    Agree as well. TV companies rarely use an angle other than from pitch centre for in-play action for good reason.

The coverage was good on my iPad but I would have liked to watch it on my TV but it was "not available on YouTube TV" nor from the VirginMedia TiVo Youtube app for the same reason. Was this deliberate ? Did anyone else have the issue ?
  • Options
    Thanks to all the lads for a terrific effort against a bigger and probably older team, and for letting old codgers like me see that rarity, a Charlton team beat a Millwall team. I don't see why the club couldn't print the players numbers against their names on the teamsheets. It's not going to fool any serious scouts, and you want to know who is playing where.. Steve Avory- he's the man.
  • Options
    Hex said:

JohnnyH2 said:

Pedro45 said:

Thanks as always and hopefully we can do more and more of these and I welcome any feedback you have on them.

It was an excellent service, but I did get annoyed that every time Charlton attacked, the camera choice switched to behind the goal, and you lost the flow while your viewpoint re-registered. This is not a criticism of the camera operators, but of the "director's choice". Made it a bit disjointed for me, but still enjoyed it!
    Totally agree
    Agree as well. TV companies rarely use an angle other than from pitch centre for in-play action for good reason.

The coverage was good on my iPad but I would have liked to watch it on my TV but it was "not available on YouTube TV" nor from the VirginMedia TiVo Youtube app for the same reason. Was this deliberate ? Did anyone else have the issue ?
    Odd. I powered it up on youtube on my tablet, HDMI'd it to my TV and away it went. (Much like it's owner my TV isn't smart BTW).
  • Options
    I think Hex is suggesting that he was trying to load it up on an app directly from his TV which didn't work.

If he used a HDMI cable like yourself then it would have done as the video was being played on the iPad not the TV.
  • Options

I think Hex is suggesting that he was trying to load it up on an app directly from his TV which didn't work.

If he used a HDMI cable like yourself then it would have done as the video was being played on the iPad not the TV.

Correct!
  • Options
    Hex said:

Correct!
    Yeah, I guessed that, I was merely trying to suggest a work round for the future if he had no luck with his TV.
  • Options
    whats does it say ?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

whats does it say ?

We have been drawn against either Coventry or Stoke in 4th round of FA youth cup (away)
  • Options
    If we beat Coventry Monday evening we have Arsenal at home round 5. https://t.co/TNSVMB1cXF