Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Volunteers for Ipswich Protest (ed. HELP - Pleeeeeease)

Comments

• Options
    Hoping to get to the Valley in time to help but need the A21, M25 & A2 to behave themselves....

2 grandkids will be with us to lend a hand too if we make it.
  • Options

@cantersaddick can make it now

Indeed I can! Not sure of arrangements yet bit as it's an early kick off I'm sure I can push more drinking to after the game and and do a spot of distribution before hand! Not sure what time I'll get there probably nearer 11:15 but am willing to lend a hand if I can!
    Looking forward to meeting you mate because you're so happy on here hahaha.

Saying that, you're probably a right moody bastard in real life :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Are the trust assisting from their gazebo/stall?

Working nights tomorrow so need to kip before the game otherwise I would have assisted. However I'm all hands on the deck for the Leeds and Wolves Home games if required.
  • Options

@cantersaddick can make it now

Indeed I can! Not sure of arrangements yet bit as it's an early kick off I'm sure I can push more drinking to after the game and and do a spot of distribution before hand! Not sure what time I'll get there probably nearer 11:15 but am willing to lend a hand if I can!
    You're in. Take the leaflets and distribute while drinkimg
    Very good at roping others into this henners! I expect to see you there with an armful of the things!
  • Options
    Have we done a risk assessment?! Paper cuts will be rife! ;)
  • Options
    Have we done a risk assessment?! Paper cuts will be rife! ;)
  • Options
    Buuuump.

Could really do with a couple more.....
  • Options
    maybe people dont agree with it mate ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Had pretty good feedback so far to be fair.
  • Options
    thats fine mate but not all people are against the board, best of luck to you.
  • Options

thats fine mate but not all people are against the board, best of luck to you.

Yes mate agreed.

Although the title of the protest is "a proportionate protest". So we are finding out on a rough, broad scale, what the kind of figures for dissatisfaction are for the fans.
  • Options
    amazing really isn't it, plenty spout off about the current regime but when help is needed and push comes to shove they'd rather get in an extra pint down the pub than actually help. won't stop them moaning next week though.
  • Options
    Wont be there at 10:30 but if you are around the shop when i get up there i'm happy to help mate.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Had pretty good feedback so far to be fair.
    I would be as I bet others would but unfortunately like myself quite a few cant get there at half 10.
  • Options

I should get to the Valley around 11.15 Joe - count me in.

Hopefully you might have a b&w scarf to sell me.

Just seen this one.

Thanks mate!
  • Options
    Joe can you just clarify for people, where you are going to be and when, should they be able to help with distribution
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    10:30 at the club shop.

That will be the base.

I'll send people to the main access areas and act as a runner stocking people up.

I think that's the best way to go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bump again. good core in place, but really could do with bolstering.

if you are only able to give 30-45 mins help during the core period, that is infinitely better than not having that help during the key period.
  • Options

bump again. good core in place, but really could do with bolstering.

if you are only able to give 30-45 mins help during the core period, that is infinitely better than not having that help during the key period.

Absolutely many hands make light work and all that!
  • Options
    Dont be shy people. Mucking in and lending a hand does not need planning. If you are passing by and can assist take a handful of the leaflets and dole them out for as long as you can do it for.
  • Options
    If you need someone to run leaflets from the club shop back and forth, I'd be more than happy to help out.
  • Options
    A bit last minute but I will be there with my daughter from about 11.20, though we do need to go and buy tickets at some stage!
  • Options
    I've already told Joe I'll pick some up & hand out in and around The Oak. I'm not getting there before 11am though & I'll probably get my lads to collect them, while I park the car.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    If I can get some things done quickly at home this morning, I'll pop along and give a hand for 11.00 if still needed
  • Options
    Thanks all.

Matchday bump. The success / failure of this could all boil down to the distribution outside the ground so even if can't / don't want to put in a shift, if when passing you want to help out for a little bit just say to one of those givIng out. Can assure you it will be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Anyone else in two minds, it doesn't matter when you can get down there and it doesn't matter when you have to move on. Even ten minutes of your time would be appreciated if you spot a group and want to help out. :-)