Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Volunteers for Ipswich Protest (ed. HELP - Pleeeeeease)

13»

Comments

• Options
    I'll be at the valley for 11 and can help if needed. Just let me know where to meet and when.
  • Options
    Outside the club shop mate.
  • Options
    Good luck to all the Protestants today. I'd be there if I could be arsed, but look how early it is and its on tv. I'll let you know what it looks like from a proper sofa. Well done Joe & co.
  • Options
    Some of us won't be able to get to the game, why not put up a scanned copy of the handouts on this forum?
  • Options

Some of us won't be able to get to the game, why not put up a scanned copy of the handouts on this forum?

See first post on main thread;
    http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/70060/a-proportionate-protest-charlton-v-ipswich-stand-up-for-the-2/p1
  • Options
    Well done all. Came out great on the telly and the commentators gave it quite a bit of attention.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Firstly apologies A2TR I couldn't even get to the game today owing to other circumstances but I did catch it on TV and it got some decent coverage and comment so well done you and everyone else involved :-)
    The commentary team seemed to pick up on some of the strange recent management of the club and made a number of quite telling remarks about our performance.