Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton away roll call

Going to be a long weekend in Brighton....in more ways than one!

4 of us going up on the Friday.

Comments

• Options
    Going up on Friday....Do live in France?
  • Options
    I'm going. Don't know why. I'm driving too so I can't drink.

Brighton 4-0 Charlton
  • Options
    4 of us going. 10 mins to the ground for me so no excuse.

Anyone have any idea how many we might take?
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Myself and about 14 others :)
  • Options
    About 10 of us going, purely because it's a good drink up and a good chance to meet up before Xmas.
  • Options
    3 of us travelling from Wadhurst.
  • Options
    I bought my tickets on friday morning, I asked how many we had sold and the guy on the phone said roughly 820.............
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2015

I bought my tickets on friday morning, I asked how many we had sold and the guy on the phone said roughly 820.............

Thanks Jimmy.

Hopefully end up around the 1500 mark

• Options
    I got my 4 this morning
  • Options

I reckon about 1500.
  • Options
    Hats off to anyone whose going to make any trip at the moment. I love an away day, but Charlton make me drink to much these days, my Liver needs a rest
  • Options
    Nope
    Staying in to count my blessings
  • Options

4?
  • Options
    it's mad how much bad feeling I have towards the club, my local game, ten mins from my house, I shall not be going.

The mrs is working and we were going to put the kid at the childminders...i told her not to bother, I'll take him out for the day

why do I not give a flying feck anymore???? aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
  • Options
    As it's about the same length of drive as going to The Valley for me (and far more scenic), I only have a few days to find an excuse not to go.
  • Options
    Yep, me and the missus, train from E Croydon at lunchtime, few beers before and a few after the game...
  • Options
    Just out of curiosity, where is everyone drinking before the game on Saturday? The last couple of seasons away at Brighton we have gone to a home supporters pub, with a few friends from Brighton which was OK, but would prefer to meet fellow Charlton fans this time. Are there any decent away supporters pubs in and around Brighton centre?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Drank in the ground last time and there was quite a lot of Charlton there.
  • Options

3 of us travelling from Wadhurst.

Make that 5!
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Drank in the ground last time and there was quite a lot of Charlton there.

Be a bit easier to get served this time.
  • Options
    Don't normally post, but given the proximity I thought I'd break the silence. The train from Lewes is closer for those considering it, and the pubs are arguably better than those in Brighton
  • Options
    3 OF US ,one from cornwall,hertfordshire,and the lowlands.
  • Options
    will tickets be available on the day?, looked on os couldn't find anything, may have a few more mates coming if they can buy on the day.
  • Options
    Brighton away? Would not miss it if I can get there. Might be another 5-0 a la Watford but still will go and live in hope. Its the hope that kills you...
  • Options
    I would go as have a free weekend but just cant afford the £32 before Christmas.

Shame as have always wanted to go to the Amex
  • Options

will tickets be available on the day?, looked on os couldn't find anything, may have a few more mates coming if they can buy on the day.

Yes, without any question.
  • Options
    I will be there, hoping the 11 show up and leave Karel at home.