Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton away roll call

2»

Comments

• Options
    12 of us going
  • Options
    6 of us going.
    Anyone got a clue of what pubs yet?
    We were thinking King and Queen on london road

• Options

12 of us going

Which one of you will be Interim Head Coach for the day?
  • Options
    nearer to me than The Valley, still contemplating whether to go or not
  • Options
    No thanks
  • Options
    The Mrs got me doing Christmas things, and I want to do them, that's sums it up currently for me.
  • Options

The Mrs got me doing Christmas things, and I want to do them, that's sums it up currently for me.

Christmas things?

I assume you'll be commanding a pack of reindeer, or climbing through chimneys?
  • Options
    A big no from me. Normally a fixture that I would go to. Haven't bothered with many home games. 4 only. Hardly worth having a season ticket. I've lost my mojo for Charlton.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Jarman said:

Christmas things?

I assume you'll be commanding a pack of reindeer, or climbing through chimneys?
    Necking Mulled wine up Hyde Park mate AKA Winter Wonderland, close enough.
  • Options
    i know at least 12 going
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Didn't think I was going to be able to go. I can now. Bugger.
  • Options
    Got my Christmas do in Brighton on Friday night. Staying in Brighton and unfortunately going to the game on Saturday to then go out and get pissed again!
  • Options
    Easy for me to get to. £32 is a lot in my opinion. I'll decide Friday.
  • Options
    I paid for a hotel back in August when fixtures come about but such is my enthusiasm for Charlton at the moment cant see my going to this.
  • Options
    Me and her in doors going. Go down Friday come home Sunday, the game is usually the only thing that fucks up a good weekend ! xx
  • Options
    5 going, must be mad.
  • Options
    3 more
  • Options
    We are going tomorrow. Meal at veggie restaurant and chrimbo shopping.
  • Options
    Brighton away weekend is here
    GIFSoup
  • Options
    going to be 12 of us on the 10.12 train from London bridge
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can you get tickets on the day?
  • Options
    Yes you can!
  • Options
    Going. Really don't want to. Tried to get out of it. Failed.
  • Options

Yes you can!

Just found that out from BHA ticket office - CAFC was closed !
    32 pounds each !! ouch.
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

A big no from me. Normally a fixture that I would go to. Haven't bothered with many home games. 4 only. Hardly worth having a season ticket. I've lost my mojo for Charlton.

Same. Reading this thread is odd, as I realised I never even considered going to this, even though it's a game I normally try to get to.
  • Options
    Thinking about this game feels like a reading on the barometer of despondency and inertia. Reading the thread, it seems many feel the same. This fixture would normally be preceded by excitement and great anticipation as it's a really good away game to go to and stay in Brighton. We would be going feeling almost certain of a win! But some how with the way things feel at the moment, we are staying home!
    I really hope I regret the decision and we win (a 0 3 score would be good)! Respect once again to the travelling faithful.