Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where is Peanuts ?

2»

Comments

• Options

Glad you're not dead PM!!

Not as glad as he is.
  • Options
    Welcome back peanuts good to hear from you
  • Options
    Cheers smiffy.
    Been following the success of your and killer's fine steeds - many congrats. It's a few years ago for me but I know what a amazing buzz it is to have a winner. All the best for further success.........and keep performing those daily cashectomies upon the bookies. Great stuff.

• Options
    Thanks Peanuts and good to see you back and it is certainly an amazing buzz when they win.My three horses all have entries over the next month and some very exciting ones like MAYBE Kempton Boxing Day and Cheltenham New Years Day plus some beach entries at Southwell and Wolverhampton for one
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Great way to spend Christmas and New Year. Very best of luck killer ...... I look forward to be crunching the GN stats for The Geegeez Geegee in the next few years
  • Options
    Thanks Peanuts..........as regards the GN he stays 3 mile and certainly jumps well and we are looking forward to going chasing with him so who knows.....
  • Options
    Good to see you back Peanuts.
  • Options
    Cheers Phil.
    With Portrait King taking a tumble I should have left it till Chepstow :blush: