Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joshua v Whyte

Comments

• Options

Enzo Maccrenelli suffered a brutal knock out if remember rightly. Only thing i can remember.

Indeed. The fight should have been stopped after the first knock down.
    Mental to think he still going years later. He fights the carcass of Roy Jones Jnr on saturday in Moscow. He looked finished that night.
    Just watched the knock downs again. Both extremely brutal. Those are the sort of fights that finish careers.

Jones doesn't seem to know when to stop. One of a few fighters that could have left a lasting legacy but were unable to walk away from the fight game.
  • Options
    That was a bad couple of knockdowns. Fighters don't have to pack in just because they get ironed out though, it's the business they are in. Occupational hazard.

Yeah @buckshee I got fed up with pissing about with it to be honest. I'm not gonna get rid of sky anytime soon but I'll have another go at sorting the stick out this week. I've got kodi installed I just need to find the add on that let's me access the live stuff. It was giving me a headache along with my wife yattering on about it not working
  • Options
    The card is complete aids. I think the shortest odds on any of the away fighters is 4s, many of them are double figures. Problem is casual fans want to see the stars and don't really care that they're fighting bums as long as sky tells them 'oh this guy is dangerous". It's for casual fans. Sky seem to forget that people are already paying a subscription. I'm looking forward to RJJ more this weekend, those Russian shows are always crackers.
  • Options

The card is complete aids. I think the shortest odds on any of the away fighters is 4s, many of them are double figures. Problem is casual fans want to see the stars and don't really care that they're fighting bums as long as sky tells them 'oh this guy is dangerous". It's for casual fans. Sky seem to forget that people are already paying a subscription. I'm looking forward to RJJ more this weekend, those Russian shows are always crackers.

Nail on the head. In my circle at least, the only ones claiming this is a good card are the ones who don't generally watch much boxing.
  • Options
    It's true that sky are taking the piss why should you pay for something that you pay a monthly fee for already.I know Joshua will win by a ko probably inside two rounds whyte is just a big mouth Joshua is gonna be world champ in a year.
  • Options
    Spike lands the kiss on Eubank Jr!
  • Options

Spike lands the kiss on Eubank Jr!

Ha no way, did he actually?! Missed that!
  • Options
    Hearn seems pleased...

Looks like it's more the moustache area and not the lips, poor form, I hope his punches are better at finding their target.
  • Options
    That's classless. He'll look more of an idiot when Eubank stops him.

Credit to Eubank for not reacting and clouting him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The numbers must be looking shit. Hearn has got in O'sullivans ear to gee the mug punters up with some dickery like this pantomime
  • Options
    Carter said:

The numbers must be looking shit. Hearn has got in O'sullivans ear to gee the mug punters up with some dickery like this pantomime

Not surprised. Can't see many paying to watch that crock of shit.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I'm paying for it just coz I love boxing and I think it will be a better night of boxing then people think plus Kevin Mitchells on the bill iv followed every one of his fights from the start
  • Options
    Carter said:

That was a bad couple of knockdowns. Fighters don't have to pack in just because they get ironed out though, it's the business they are in. Occupational hazard.

Yeah @buckshee I got fed up with pissing about with it to be honest. I'm not gonna get rid of sky anytime soon but I'll have another go at sorting the stick out this week. I've got kodi installed I just need to find the add on that let's me access the live stuff. It was giving me a headache along with my wife yattering on about it not working

Women seem to really struggle with it to be honest. I've just set another one up for a mate on the island. Will see how he gets on with it , if someone from Sheppey can do it anyone can ;)
  • Options
    Bellew is the only one with a hard fight

The rest are making up numbers
  • Options
    Cheers mate I've set aside an hour Sunday to dick around with it and make something magical happen
  • Options
    I have bought it will settle down in an hr or so with a few beers and enjoy the fights
  • Options
    Jesus , state of this bum Chisora knocked out.
  • Options
    Campbell in trouble here step up too soon, he don't seem to have any power to hurt mendi
  • Options
    Sky sports blog reckon Campbell needs a knockout
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If he wins it's not right he hasn't hurt mendi at all mendi has Walked through and landed scoring punches Rd after Rd

Mendi by two RDs on my card
  • Options
    Mendy by three on mine
  • Options
    Split decision

Mendi wins and rightly so
  • Options
    Cool hands like was lacking in power couldn't hurt mendi and his speed didn't work it's way in to cause a problem

• Options
    How was that a split decision? Why you have three judges I suppose
  • Options
    Eddie ain't happy, like Campbell should be winning them fights, read into that luke sort it out don't do that again
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    How the British judge scored it for Campbell fuck knows.
    Bet on the draw at 15s after the knockdown, came into 5s towards end of fight.
    Shame for Luke but glad the judges didn't rob Mendy
  • Options
    It should never have been a split Campbell didn't win many rounds on my card
  • Options
    Anyone got a stream?
  • Options
    Can't wait for the Mitchell fight I would love to see him win a world title