Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro Draw 2016

13»

Comments

• Options
    IA said:

England were poor at the World Cup but we've been poor at the last few World Cups (all of which have been played outside of the European Climate), when we play in Europe, the last time (and only time) we've failed to make the Quarter-Finals of either the World Cup / Euros when we've Qualified was in 2000.

Instead of coming out with nonsense statistics, just say you're confident of beating Wales.

If you're not going to count the 2010 World Cup or 2008 European Championships, then don't pretend you're producing statistics going back to 2000.
    Well I say that we've been poor at World Cups outside of Europe... 2010 World Cup was in South Africa?

In regards to the 2008 Euros I mention that we didnt qualify because my comments only state when we've Qualified for a competition ;)
  • Options
    IAIA
    edited December 2015

IA said:

England were poor at the World Cup but we've been poor at the last few World Cups (all of which have been played outside of the European Climate), when we play in Europe, the last time (and only time) we've failed to make the Quarter-Finals of either the World Cup / Euros when we've Qualified was in 2000.

Instead of coming out with nonsense statistics, just say you're confident of beating Wales.

If you're not going to count the 2010 World Cup or 2008 European Championships, then don't pretend you're producing statistics going back to 2000.
    Well I say that we've been poor at World Cups outside of Europe... 2010 World Cup was in South Africa?

In regards to the 2008 Euros I mention that we didnt qualify because my comments only state when we've Qualified for a competition ;)
    Yes I know why you excluded them. That's why I referred to "nonsense statistics".

Here's a random match from the 2010 World Cup. If 13° C is not within the limits of your definition of the "European Climate", what does that say?

EDIT - Here's the Algeria match from that tournament. 17° C