Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    if they make it to the top four we may see a flurry of teams in the championship get bought by ambitious owners. They've proven you can come from the championship and compete at the highest level. Next season and the money they'll make in the champions league i bet they'd have made back the amount of money the owners have invested in them.
  • Options
    If they come away from Liverpool, City and Arsenal with at least five points, I think they've got a very good run in and could pull it off.
  • Options
    I hope they win the league but if I had to put money on it I'd back them to fall away. Other clubs are going to unsettle their stars with bids (some serious some not) and they're going to hit the wall at the back end of the season from playing a high tempo game with such a small squad.
  • Options
    Have just beaten Klopp's Liverpool.. A fairly comfortable 2-0 so I've heard.. A Vardy double

Are they actually going to manage this? Beat City next and they go 6 points clear!!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    My sons just showed me one of vardys goals tonight ,what a belter!
  • Options
    This is the best prem season I can remember... Im starting to think they can do this!
  • Options
    That commentary is fecking hilarious!!
  • Options
    Bootiful goal...

Well played Bournemouth as well. We can only dream of Palarse's demise!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bootiful goal...

And to think, we *nearly* signed Eddie Howe,Ronaldo, Pele,Johann Cruyff,Martin Peters,Gradel, Yann and Johson-Harris .
  • Options
    Spurs for me.
  • Options

Bootiful goal...

And to think, we *nearly* signed Eddie Howe,Ronaldo, Pele,Johann Cruyff,Martin Peters,Gradel, Yann and Johson-Harris .
    You forgot Stanley Mathews.

And James Henry.

• Options
    oh, and Jamie Vardy
  • Options

if they make it to the top four we may see a flurry of teams in the championship get bought by ambitious owners. They've proven you can come from the championship and compete at the highest level. Next season and the money they'll make in the champions league i bet they'd have made back the amount of money the owners have invested in them.

Phew!! Lucky we got our ambitious owner before the stampede then!! That's a relief.
  • Options
    Just watching the Leicester Liverpool game seems to be the full game on Sky 1 Ford Football Special.

Not watched many premiership games this season.

Leicester are so fast on mass into the challenge after losing the ball Liverpool have no time at all. Unbelievable fitness levels from Leicester.

And they seem to be picking out really unusual balls into the strikers. Who seem to be able to hit the target first time from anywhere within 30 yards more often than not.

This is the first half. No goals yet and Leicester bossing. schmeical is a very very good keeper.
  • Options
    That strike from Vardy. Did that happen? What a shark.
  • Options
    Love it, so happy for them and their fans, great to see another team up there. Starting to think they might do it. Definitely top four. Get Vardy on that plane to france !!!!!
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

This is the best prem season I can remember... Im starting to think they can do this!

Apart from the Leicester story I think it is one of the worst. The quality of the prem has dropped significantly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love the look on Hodgson's face when that went in.
  • Options
    Fair play to Leicester it's great to see someone else in the mix. They play without fear and with pace.

Awesome combination
  • Options
    Wow. That strike was worthy of a place on the plane to the Euros by itself. Mahrez is absolute quality as well and priced at our old friend the undisclosed transfer fee he would have been within our bargain basement budget.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

It's certainly been going on too long for it to be considered a fluke. They are bang in the hunt. Man Utd are mediocre by their standards, Arsenal as inconsistent as ever, and Man City are fragile without Kompany and teams often let standards slide when they know the manger is changing in the summer.

Leicester and Spurs are the only ones producing any real consistency, but are both maybe a little bit behind Arsenal and Man City in terms of absolute talent in the squad

I still think it'll probably be Arsenal as they have some players coming back from injury (particularly Sanchez) but Spurs and Leicester right in the hunt until the end of the season.
  • Options
    Most amazing thing about it is Ranieri - from zero to hero.
  • Options

Several of that team were in the Championship, it shows how with the right management players can step up
  • Options
    dizzee said:

CAFCsayer said:

Apart from the Leicester story I think it is one of the worst. The quality of the prem has dropped significantly.
    In what way? Has the quality dropped or is it just that big teams aren't dominating like they used to because mid-table teams can now afford better players? I've seen some brilliant stuff this season, but it's been from Stoke's front three, or Leicester's counter attacking, or some of Everton's approach play.