Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

songs/artists you are not proud to like

2»

Comments

• Options
    Do you like Bowie Henry? I never knew that.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Do you like Bowie Henry? I never knew that.[/quote]

Not much. Prefer the originals like Anthony Newly, Lou Reed, Iggy Pop and Marc Bolan that he copied his act from.
  • Options
    amy winehouse

hate her, and her look, and her talking voice, but her singing voice and her new album: awesome.
  • Options
    need to update this actually, as now own sugababes and girls aloud albums. les bought them for me for xmas :-)

still havent' got the take that album tho.
  • Options
    B*witched... Some nice tunes, and good looking Irish birds to boot....
  • Options
    http://www.tradeandbid.com/take-that-tickets/?gclid=CPSqldbizooCFVBmMAodjhw1cQ

I was thinking about a couple of tickets for the wife and daughter but they can fook right off at these prices.
  • Options
    Bollox, can't do links. Any way apparently price range of tickets for the dome is £95 -£195.
  • Options
    my friend asked me today if i wanted her to get me a ticket on friday. i can't afford to lay out now for somethnig in december, especially as i have no credit card

people moan about the cost of glastonbury these days, but the value for money to see a hundred bands in one weekend rather than 5 in an afternoon in what is probably going to be an atmosphere less dome, is hardly urging me to go overdrawn!

i might try ebay later in the year when they can't shift em.

ten years ago, the take that concerts i went to at earls court/ london arena/ wembley arena were 17quid or 25 quid. its disgusting in the summer i paid 45 for milton keynes, although they were excellent, we also had to get to milton keynes, poor mums taking their kids!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]my friend asked me today if i wanted her to get me a ticket on friday. i can't afford to lay out now for somethnig in december, especially as i have no credit card

people moan about the cost of glastonbury these days, but the value for money to see a hundred bands in one weekend rather than 5 in an afternoon in what is probably going to be an atmosphere less dome, is hardly urging me to go overdrawn!

i might try ebay later in the year when they can't shift em.

ten years ago, the take that concerts i went to at earls court/ london arena/ wembley arena were 17quid or 25 quid. its disgusting in the summer i paid 45 for milton keynes, although they were excellent, we also had to get to milton keynes, poor mums taking their kids!

Can't you get it on your Valley Gold card?
    ;o)
  • Options
    LOL
    if it could, i may even part with £120....! :-)