Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watt Watch

Comments

• Options
    No better than Lookman then....
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Prefer lookie and at least Yann and and Dorian will be back in January.

If that happens I will be a very, very happy person.
    From a very good source and i mean very good.
  • Options

Huskaris said:

Sounds promising.
  • Options

Huskaris said:

Sounds promising.
    Would Dervite be welcomed back by the fans? He seemed quite happy to leave the club (another "greedy bastard?") and currently plays for the team that is bottom of the league.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing him back but presume there would be some reservations from the fan-base generally.
  • Options
    It's a yes from me.
  • Options

Watt looked a different player last night to the one we have seen this season, that can only be due to very poor coaching/management at Charlton

Or he hasn't fallen out with the Cardiff players yet? And he's playing in a stronger team. That always helps.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2015

I would absolutely love Yann back & would welcome back Dervite, as he should slot in no problem. No problems with getting to know the area, all the players etc & both know the league.

Criminal that we let them go in the first place, without replacement.
  • Options

I would love absolutely Yann back & would welcome back Dervite, as he should slot in no problem. No problems with getting to know the area, all the players etc & both know the league.
    ------Henderson
    Solly Bauer Dervite THD
    -------Diarra
    --Cousins--Jackson--
    Reza------------Lookman
    -------Yann-------

That's starting to look a little better...
  • Options

I would love absolutely Yann back & would welcome back Dervite, as he should slot in no problem. No problems with getting to know the area, all the players etc & both know the league.
    ------Henderson
    Solly Bauer Dervite THD
    -------Diarra
    --Cousins--Jackson--
    Reza------------Lookman
    -------Yann-------

Josh king has picked up an injury for Bournemouth - maybe putting problems to that yann deal
  • Options

Watt looked a different player last night to the one we have seen this season, that can only be due to very poor coaching/management at Charlton

Could be down to a number of things
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    The praise he gets on their forums is unbelievable saying he's too good for them!
    Where's that put us
  • Options
    Watt a spectator at Kilmarnock v Aberdeen game this afternoon. Can't see that either club could afford him, although rumours up here about Aberdeen.
  • Options

------Henderson
    Solly Bauer Dervite THD
    -------Diarra
    --Cousins--Jackson--
    Reza------------Lookman
    -------Yann-------

Yep. Just need a couple of very good midfielders to replace Cousins & Jackson, who can help from the bench.
  • Options
    edited December 2015

------Henderson
    Solly Bauer Dervite THD
    -------Diarra
    --Cousins--Jackson--
    Reza------------Lookman
    -------Yann-------

Yep. Just need a couple of very good midfielders to replace Cousins & Jackson, who can help from the bench.
    Admin alert, looks like Colin has got hold of Covered End's password :wink:
    Edit; Stand easy, just spotted 'from the bench' :blush:
  • Options
    benno44 said:

Vincenzo said:

We're not exactly the first club to show Watt where the door is, are we? Clearly he's not the easiest to work with.

Morrison going, on the other hand, is one of RD's most bone-headed decisions, in a crowded field.

I think you may be right about Watt. Was he disruptive in the dressing room? As to Morro whilst RD was complicit in releasing him for such a paltry fee but the main problem,as I recall ,was he did not fit into Luzon's plans.For whatever reason he preferred Bikey and Ben Haim partnership. He was just warming the bench in SE7.
    The word I heard used by Watt's former colleagues at Charlton to describe him was "poison".

• Options
    Yann and Dervite ? Yann is 34 and Dervite can't get a game at Bolton. If that's it we are still screwed. We need three more at least.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Forget Watt. He'll be gone in January.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

I would absolutely love Yann back & would welcome back Dervite, as he should slot in no problem. No problems with getting to know the area, all the players etc & both know the league.

Criminal that we let them go in the first place, without replacement.
    Simple answer money .. Devitte agreed a three year deal with us only to have his wages doubled by Bolton to around 27k that why he left ... we all know what happened with Yann he chose to go instead of staying to help us fight relegation
    I liked Dervite but he can't get a game for Bolton.

• Options
    Just seen Watt histrionics and head grabbing on channel 5. Like so many players nowadays looks proper player when the deal's in the offing and then once it's signed turns to so much shite. Blackburn this season worst personal performance ever seen. Hope he can con Cardiff long enough to command a decent fee.
  • Options
    Watt Watch?
    Ten watch.
    Such watch
  • Options
    Just seeing Tony Watt's name on the teamsheet got me excited though. Yeah he might have had a useless game but he also might have dribbled past 5 players and smashed the ball into the top corner
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Colin's scattergun opinions seem to have completely missed the target on this one ^ as well, quel surprise :open_mouth:
  • Options

Just seen Watt histrionics and head grabbing on channel 5. Like so many players nowadays looks proper player when the deal's in the offing and then once it's signed turns to so much shite. Blackburn this season worst personal performance ever seen. Hope he can con Cardiff long enough to command a decent fee.

You obviously missed Makienok's star turn the other week!

Watt looks far fitter than he has ever been with us. I have little faith in much about Charlton at the moment, but our medical & fitness conditioning side has much to answer for.