Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season's grumblings from all at VOTV

Comments

• Which ex-player ?

The only one I can think of with that sort of money to own us, Alan Campbell ?
    Unless it was someone fronting a consortium Niall Quinn style..... But I'm just guessing. ;)
  • Astonishing
  • Great issue. Honesty and insight from Peter is great.
  • T.C.E said:

Which ex-player ?

The only one I can think of with that sort of money to own us, Alan Campbell ?
    Unless it was someone fronting a consortium Niall Quinn style..... But I'm just guessing. ;)
    Steve Jones fronting a consortium with Rufus I heard. Madness to turn it down.
    Good shout, your obviously in the know. ;)
  • Why wouldn't she at least meet him and listen to what he has to say, doesn't make any sense.
  • edited December 2015

Why wouldn't she at least meet him and listen to what he has to say, doesn't make any sense.

She knows it all and what is best for us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not sure it's entirely professional and trustworthy to release private emails to be honest but it does give a great insight into the way out current ownership works
  • RedChaser said:

Why wouldn't she at least meet him and listen to what he has to say, doesn't make any sense.

She's knows it all and what is best for us.
    I detest that woman with a passion.
    So do I!!!

• Can't believe PV tried the can I used the tradesman entrance on her.
  • email chain shows what a puppet KM is. If RD wanted her to meet with Varney she would have. she is pointless.
  • Great scoop, shocking story, well done to Peter Varney for breaking cover on this.

How inept is KM?

Are the two sentences from RD the only direct communication we've heard about the club from him all year?
  • Curb_It said:

Had a quick read of part of those emails. She really is not qualified for the job she is doing. She really is hopeless.

Completely incompetent but I guess he doesn't care!!

Time for chit chat is over.

So true
  • WSS said:

Not sure it's entirely professional and trustworthy to release private emails to be honest but it does give a great insight into the way out current ownership works

I don't think the way she is running our club is particularity professional, so I've no problem with this coming out.
  • Can someone please enlighten us who wasnt there today with what was said/done ? please.
  • Curb_It said:

Had a quick read of part of those emails. She really is not qualified for the job she is doing. She really is hopeless.

Completely incompetent but I guess he doesn't care!!

Time for chit chat is over.

Either that or she literally has to wait on RD to sanction basically anything she does. Either way that isn't what a Cheif Executive Officer does.

Would love to know what the "urgent work" was that came up three times to stop her meeting Varney.

Absolutely ridiculous situation.
  • Sponsored links:

• The email exchange to are just down right rude and unprofessional. Why not say thanks not interested from the off. Why arrange then cancel meetings on numerous occassions. It is difficult to understand why Duchatelet wouldn't have met Peter Varney, as at the very least, it would have given him more information on the market value of the club even if he was not minded to sell. Although details of the proposed investment is not given, it does indicate to those out there that there are alternatives to Duchatelet out there.
  • So is anyone going to summarise this article then? Or is it one of those clique things?
  • I did that somewhere above
  • vff said:

The email exchange to are just down right rude and unprofessional. Why not say thanks not interested from the off. Why arrange then cancel meetings on numerous occassions. It is difficult to understand why Duchatelet wouldn't have met Peter Varney, as at the very least, it would have given him more information on the market value of the club even if he was not minded to sell. Although details of the proposed investment is not given, it does indicate to those out there that there are alternatives to Duchatelet out there.

Varney was literally offering to travel to Belgium to see them. Their manners are as terrible as their ability to manage our football club effectively.
  • The email exchange shows total incompetence on the part of our CEO. The preceding article by Peter Varney is really concerning particularly the part regarding Richard Murray. IF this is 100% true then I'm sorry Richard your time at the club should now be finished.
  • Any chance someone could scan the article please
  • Any chance someone could scan the article please

Have you paid your membership fee?
  • To be fair, it is an article in a magazine that is for sale.