Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season's grumblings from all at VOTV

13»

Comments

• Options
    No but I did say please ;-)
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

To be fair, it is an article in a magazine that is for sale.

And?
  • Options
    .....and it's Christmas.
  • Options
    How bizarre. A Charlton related story has apparently broken and although people are referring to it, nobody seems to want to come out and actually say what it is.

• Options
    Off_it said:

How bizarre. A Charlton related story has apparently broken and although people are referring to it, nobody seems to want to come out and actually say what it is.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/70554/how-do-the-fans-get-behind-the-varney-initative#latest
  • Options
    Ithe picture of the article is posted on Twitter. You probably not on Twitter but it's there for all to read. I'm in pub with bad signal so don't have the patience to go off and find it then copy it to gallery to post for you. Go find it in cafc hashtag if on Twitter rather than wait for a lackey.

• Options
    mrbligh said:

Off_it said:

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/70554/how-do-the-fans-get-behind-the-varney-initative#latest
    Thanks for the link, but as I said in that thread, unfortunately I'm still none the wiser
  • Options
    Off_it said:

mrbligh said:

Off_it said:

Thanks for the link, but as I said in that thread, unfortunately I'm still none the wiser
    Buy yourself a copy from the VOTV website. Rick sends them out really quickly. Expect you'll be wiser on Wednesday.
  • Options
    Would imagine that any "significant investment" from outside could seriously threaten K.M.s position.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Curb_It said:

Had a quick read of part of those emails. She really is not qualified for the job she is doing. She really is hopeless.

Completely incompetent but I guess he doesn't care!!

Time for chit chat is over.

I know that , you know that, we all know that. Can we please have an organised front (including the trust) from now on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Off_it said:

mrbligh said:

Off_it said:

Buy yourself a copy from the VOTV website. Rick sends them out really quickly. Expect you'll be wiser on Wednesday.
    Wow. Really?

That's like saying Im not going to tell you what today's game is like because you could've gone yourself.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Off_it said:

mrbligh said:

Off_it said:

Wow. Really?

That's like saying Im not going to tell you what today's game is like because you could've gone yourself.

Open your eyes! It's there for all to read.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Off_it said:

Off_it said:

mrbligh said:

Off_it said:

Wow. Really?

It is now, but it wasn't - and people weren't saying. For some reason.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Curb_It said:

Off_it said:

Off_it said:

mrbligh said:

Off_it said:

Wow. Really?

It is now, but it wasn't - and people weren't saying. For some reason.
    If you're refering to the VOTV post then it's sideways. Impossible to read that.
  • Options
    You hear about dynamite articles in the press all the time. As far as I'm concerned this is one such article.
  • Options
    Well, that was a bit of a hand grenade. Shocking really. They know who Peter Varney is and who he works for but they manage to treat him in the most rude, cowardly and unprofessional manner.

One might question Peter Varney's need to release this private business correspondence but I guess he has reached the end of his rope with the Charlton board. Murray spreading lies and disinformation about him and being mugged off like a bitch by the two Belgian no-marks running the club.

I wonder just how nasty this is all going to get in the end?!
  • Options
    WSS said:

Not sure it's entirely professional and trustworthy to release private emails to be honest but it does give a great insight into the way out current ownership works

He's merely playing KM at her own game.....she's certainly not trustworthy or professional.

• Options
    Missed It said:

Well, that was a bit of a hand grenade. Shocking really. They know who Peter Varney is and who he works for but they manage to treat him in the most rude, cowardly and unprofessional manner.

One might question Peter Varney's need to release this private business correspondence but I guess he has reached the end of his rope with the Charlton board. Murray spreading lies and disinformation about him and being mugged off like a bitch by the two Belgian no-marks running the club.

I wonder just how nasty this is all going to get in the end?!

I, for one can't wait to get down & dirty ....