Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

LVG

Comments

• Options
    Then the brave press boys should have had the bollocks to answer him back, but they are two Bob wankers.They put out the rumours he had gone back it up.
  • Options
    Could be that come close of play today the only ticket he has in his hand is a flight ticket oneway to Amsterdam .In the words of Graham Taylor do i hate orange.
  • Options
    Tactics were Shocking today
    Starting to makes Moyes stint there look good
    Bye bye lvg
  • Options
    The look he gave the sky sports reporter who interviewed him was withering. The sort of look that says "are you some sort of c***?".
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

The look he gave the sky sports reporter who interviewed him was withering. The sort of look that says "are you some sort of c***?".

That's lVGs natural look unfortunately. He just can't help but look like a supercilious big headed twat. That's why guys like Monk and Clopp will/did get cut more slack when they were struggling as they come/came across as nice blokes/a bit of a character. LVg just comes across as a c you next Tuesday so therefore gets treated as one.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Resting C*** Face?

Not sure that's what it's, I think he just genuinely thinks that a lot of football journos are c***s, or at least behave like them.

Hard to disagree sometimes with the bollocks questions they come out with in pressers and post match interviews.
  • Options
    It's not just the questions, it's the predetermined narrative they serve. It doesn't really matter what anyone answers. If they ask LVG a question and he denies the validity of it, the headline becomes "LVG denies..." - the question itself becomes the source.

He might be right but it's caused him to lose his cool and potentially make mistakes. Can't see him lasting.
  • Options
    but that look he gave today as he walked away was classic. If looks could kill
  • Options
    Think he will resign by the end of the holiday period.
  • Options
    Surely on his way?

Should have gone after the Stoke game over Christmas, seemed a beaten man then and they could have got Mourinho in and given him funds in Jan, could have been the difference between top 4 and not.

Think they'll go for Giggs though if he does go which will be a disaster for them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You would have thought he would be gone this is the worst United team for years and his tactics make it worse. Still I would swop their situation for ours right now.

On another note they missed a trick when they appointed LVG instead of Ancellotti who would have been fantastic at United.
  • Options
    On the verge of quitting apparently.
  • Options
    Jose waiting in the wings.
  • Options
    Definitely a case of be careful what you wish for.

Jeez, to think a good few of us were disappointed (yet not surprised mind you!) that LVG turned Spurs down for Man Utd.
  • Options
    He just seems to want to play players out of their natural positions, I don't get the logic, you have a player who's been successful as a winger and play him as a right back. He seems to be using Karels notes. Will be amazed if he sees out the season, particularly when he admits he has failed the fans
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

So is Karel....

• Options
    Solidgone said:

Are we that shit that managing us to a draw gets you into contention for the Man Utd job?
  • Options
    Could they sober up Ferguson and give him the job for half a season and then bring in a replacement in the summer?
  • Options
    :-)
  • Options
    Poor mans Les Reed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thing is I reckon they're definitely going for Mourinho in the summer and as such it's difficult to see who might want the job for 3 months if Giggs doesn't.

Reckon it'll be LVG until May now.
  • Options

3 - Teams to concede more than 1 goal in a European away game against Midtjylland since 2008:
    Bangor City
    The New Saints
    Man United.
    Trio.

— OptaJohan (@OptaJohan) February 18, 2016

Slightly distorted stat I feel as FC Midtjylland have beaten quite a few teams 1-0 at home (ala the Arsenal of old). Remember they knocked out Southampton earlier in competition. Their home record is pretty decent in fact if you take away the 2 legged thrashing they received at the hands of Napoli in this years Europa group stage. They are not the mugs people are making them out to be and tonight was without doubt the biggest result in Midtjylland's short history (they were only formed in 1999).

Really hope they finish the job at Old Trafford next week.
  • Options
    Give the bloke a night to celebrate eh?
  • Options
    Go get him Katrien.
  • Options
    LVG's red and white army has a certain ring to it....
  • Options
    Mourinho on his way.
  • Options

Go get him Katrien.

Especially as you both speak much the same language and shouldn't have the same communication problems you have with us. How could LVG possibly say 'Nee Missen Meire'?
  • Options
    Am very surprised about Mourinho. I was told by a very reliable source at Old Trafford that Sir Bobby Charlton couldn't stand him and there was no way he could be appointed due to negotiating a previous deal and then joining Chelsea. He has been almost begging them for the job and I know they would have preferred to look elsewhere. Pep going to Man City has got Mourinho this job.