Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    listening to that was as depressing as listening to the commentary
  • Options
    just anticipating where we'll be in a couple of seasons.
  • Options

Erm , Bristol City not Rovers.

Premonition of the future I fear!
  • Options

I don't use the word hate very often, but rightly or wrongly I can't stand this bloke. Every time he opens his mouth I dislike him even more. Not sure I hate him, but its not far off.

Useless and clueless.

Yet he is just another puppet in RD's messed up experiment.
  • Options
    The man's a fool.

Pinocchio is an even bigger fool.

The absentee owner is beyond description.
  • Options

Erm , Bristol City not Rovers.

Yeh sorry don't know why they did that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At least he admitted we where shit, that's something I suppose
  • Options

At least he admitted we where shit, that's something I suppose

We were shit and we knew we were
  • Options
    He could always fess up and admit he is more than partly responsible, between searching out our talent laden squad, and now putting his razor sharp footballing brain on the team tactics.
  • Options
    OK, he says that scoring late indicates the players didn't give up. that comes from the textbook of stating the bleedin' obvious.
    Also from that same textbook we have getting done 3 or 4 nil, and failing to hold on to two goal leads means we are chite, that is bleedin' obvious too.
  • Options
    We were the best team for the first 44 minutes.....
  • Options
    So we finished off at Burnley a defeated, half-arsed shambolic mess & then started at Bristol in exactly the same manner.......Fraeye got very, very lucky today.
  • Options
    To be fair to him, he didn't say Rovers; that was the BBC. Also I'm not sure any manager could get results with the squad available at the moment. Trying to get him sacked just distracts from us targeting the real villians - RD and KM.
  • Options
    18 secs in..

' The whole team showed that they really want, really want, really want...'

' ...to zig-a-zig ahhhh' maybe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X-2czaa3WA

Carol auditioning to be interim Spice Girl while Posh is busy with her fashion empire???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

We were the best team for the first 44 minutes.....

We won the last 48 minutes 1-0 too.

Another three points in the bag...
  • Options
    The bloke is totally out of his depth. Roly showing his extensive football knowledge by giving him the job. It's pure comedy.
  • Options
    What a pile of shit.
    "we pepped them up at half-time, and decided that what happened at Burnley wasnt going to happen again" - what a pile of bollocks - if Bristol had had a striker who had even the slightest idea of where the goal was, we would have been 5 down by 50 minutes !! One of their strikers even headed a goal-bound shot over the bar for us he was so useless.
    And for us to have our first shot (first shot full-stop, not just first shot on target) after 60 mins was just so laughable.
    Fraeye did no coaching during the game - all the coaching was done by Euell - he was the only one communicating with the players.
  • Options

I don't use the word hate very often, but rightly or wrongly I can't stand this bloke. Every time he opens his mouth I dislike him even more. Not sure I hate him, but its not far off.

Useless and clueless.

Every time I see his face I get a bit more irritated than the last time.
  • Options

What a pile of shit.
    "we pepped them up at half-time, and decided that what happened at Burnley wasnt going to happen again" - what a pile of bollocks - if Bristol had had a striker who had even the slightest idea of where the goal was, we would have been 5 down by 50 minutes !! One of their strikers even headed a goal-bound shot over the bar for us he was so useless.
    And for us to have our first shot (first shot full-stop, not just first shot on target) after 60 mins was just so laughable.
    Fraeye did no coaching during the game - all the coaching was done by Euell - he was the only one communicating with the players.

I thought they looked worse in the 2nd half today than they did against Burnley last week. Fuck knows where he got that from.
  • Options
    I can only assume that IPads and Audiboom are not compatible which is good for me as it means I never get to hear his inspirational interviews.
  • Options
    The BBC are offering the interview woth 'Interim Charlton coach Karel Fraeye'. Seems like the word Interim has a lot of uses most of us did'nt realice until recently. Mr Bean was an Interim charácter on televisión. The Wall Street crash of the thirties was an Interim financial affair. American gun laws are an interim solution to avoid people being shot. And Katrien Meire is very much an interim CEO at the Valley, whose abilities are absolutely interim.
  • Options
    He is the least able of all of the managers we have had under this regime. Very limited, but wrong to hate him. I do think he should walk though. That act would gain my respect. Of course it probably wont save us from an equally poor replacement.
  • Options
    he has to go results based business and he's not getting results, we have no style of play and frankly no direction on the pitch.

Personally I can handle the BS that comes out of the club but the manager/coach for me is clueless and is way out of his depth