Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fraeye Interview post Bristol City

2»

Comments

• Options
    redman said:

Trying to get him sacked just distracts from us targeting the real villians - RD and KM.

I disagree, saying 5 managers in 18months/2years is the most effective way of explaining our plight to the outside world. Hopefully Duchatelet keeps this process turning and brings in another one. With any luck we can have 6/7 by the end of the season.
  • Options
    Gumbo said:

he has to go results based business and he's not getting results, we have no style of play and frankly no direction on the pitch.

Personally I can handle the BS that comes out of the club but the manager/coach for me is clueless and is way out of his depth

Final paragraph you'll be repeating a few weeks after the new 'manager' is appointed.

We might just as well keep this fella for all the difference it makes.

Sad and worrying times.
  • Options

Gumbo said:

he has to go results based business and he's not getting results, we have no style of play and frankly no direction on the pitch.

Personally I can handle the BS that comes out of the club but the manager/coach for me is clueless and is way out of his depth

Final paragraph you'll be repeating a few weeks after the new 'manager' is appointed.

Sad and worrying times.
    Honestly if I could see with some style of play then I'd agree, but the manager is the 1st part of the problem in my eyes that includes the last 5 mangers
  • Options
    Gumbo said:

Gumbo said:

Sad and worrying times.
    Honestly if I could see with some style of play then I'd agree, but the manager is the 1st part of the problem in my eyes that includes the last 5 mangers
    Beg to differ on that one.

The first part of the problem are the people who appointed him/them.

I personally have not much of a problem with the crap managers, it is hardly their fault they have been asked to take on a job they are not equipped to do.

For each manager we have had Christmas has come early for them.
  • Options
    The board may appoint the manager but they don't pick the team (we hope) set the tactics, take training. KM and RD have to take the blame too, but first thing we need as fans and the club is a manager!!!
  • Options
    Gumbo said:

The board may appoint the manager but they don't pick the team (we hope) set the tactics, take training. KM and RD have to take the blame too, but first thing we need as fans and the club is a manager!!!

Which to begin with lies with who appoints them.

Of course the guy is a clown that I would never argue.
  • Options

I can only assume that IPads and Audiboom are not compatible which is good for me as it means I never get to hear his inspirational interviews.

Works fine on mine. Don't bother listening though.

Apparently we had the right mentally which makes you wonder how shit he thinks we are going to get once he feels the player's heads have dropped.
  • Options
    Fraeye. Is he still here ?
  • Options

Fraeye. Is he still here ?

Why worry? We'll only get another pillock in.

Why get rid of one to replace with another?
  • Options
    To be fair to Fraeye (only once) there's not much he can say. He either speaks the truth, which will annoy the owner, or he speaks bullshit, which will annoy us all. Main problem is that he's not even very good at spouting bullshit. At the least, RD could appoint someone who might be Belgian and clueless but could win awards for bluster and crap.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Serious question. At what point can the FA step in and reprimand RD?
  • Options

Serious question. At what point can the FA step in and reprimand RD?

Never.

They allowed Cellino to run Leeds.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

To be fair to Fraeye (only once) there's not much he can say. He either speaks the truth, which will annoy the owner, or he speaks bullshit, which will annoy us all. Main problem is that he's not even very good at spouting bullshit. At the least, RD could appoint someone who might be Belgian and clueless but could win awards for bluster and crap.

A Belgian Alan Pardew?