Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Should Morgan Fox Be Playing In Central Defence Instead?

2»

Comments

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Henderson
    Solly Sarr Lennon Fox THD
    Jackson Cousins
    Reza Makienok Lookman

523 turning into a 343 when we attack, probably the best way to play as we'd need more defenders on the pitch, the problem then is Konsa and Charles-Cook would be the cover on the bench, with Diarra and Bauer both out

You clearly play too much football manager
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Henderson
    Solly Sarr Lennon Fox THD
    Jackson Cousins
    Reza Makienok Lookman

523 turning into a 343 when we attack, probably the best way to play as we'd need more defenders on the pitch, the problem then is Konsa and Charles-Cook would be the cover on the bench, with Diarra and Bauer both out

Would never work in real life, you might be able to stop them getting in behind, but you would never be able to recover the ball against a four man midfield and try create an attack. Would probably turn into long ball football.
  • Options
    But it would be a 4 man midfield as Reza and Lookman would track back, just like we play at the moment in the 4231. A few teams play this way at the moment and it works, the problem is they choose to play that way and we would be forced to by injury
  • Options
    Fox in a central reservation nowhere near Charlton is the best place for him
  • Options

Fox should be playing centre half...........for Welling.

As a Welling season-ticket holder, that's an insult to Welling!
  • Options
    edited December 2015

If the answer is Mak, what is the question? Offers no goal threat. Unlike some I'd not even welcome Yann back (unless converted to mf) because the brief glimpses of sunlight have been our pacy forwards and THD, Ba breaking forward and stretching the big tough defenders in our league. Igor back in the mix soon? Harriott? Bulot not getting games. Pace is the answer. Watt would help if we had a people manger rather than a yes man. Sure JBG and JJ had a hand in his departure but I know who I'd prefer in starting 11.

Watt wasn't good enough to be carried . He did his own thing and was evidently poor for team morale. On form, I'd rather him to our current forwards , but he hadn't shown the form in ages
  • Options
    iamdan said:

iamdan said:

iamdan said:

True fans you lot.

Were you at Bristol yesterday ?
    Yes, was you?

Yes, thats why i dont want him near a Charlton shirt again.!

I'll report back when we start hammering Harry Lennon or Ade Lookman.
    Better hurry up as Lookman will be gone soon.