Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jackson and Solly

Felt for them as they went off the pitch. The only two who made a genuine effort to clap the fans.

Poor Solly looked devastated, as though he had truly realised how fucked we are.

Comments

• Options
    And Henderson.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Laddick01 said:

Thought Solly had one of his best games this season funilly enough, did very little wrong and made some great runs.
    Jackson always gives a 110% but when your playing with players like Ba you have very little chance.

Ba was our best player today
    I wasn't there today but if this is true then we've never been so screwed
  • Options
    Yep thought Ba was okntoday
  • Options
    Specsavers required on here.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

If they care that much why don't they show it on the pitch ... Solly slightly better then of late today but Jackson was invisible and wolves just run past him at ease..... And as a captain he was awful no support , commuication passion did not help young players around him

We need a leader on the pitch Jackson is not that </block

Fuck off and support Millwall you creep.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafctom said:

More apologists for Ba?

Solly was our best player, by quite some way.

Not disagreeing but didn't have to do much to be better than the rest !!!

• Options
    colin1961 said:

Laddick01 said:

Thought Solly had one of his best games this season funilly enough, did very little wrong and made some great runs.
    Jackson always gives a 110% but when your playing with players like Ba you have very little chance.

You are joking Ba was head and shoulders better then Jackson today
    Ba was crap, every pass but two were backwards
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

colin1961 said:

Laddick01 said:

You are joking Ba was head and shoulders better then Jackson today
    Ba was crap, every pass but two were backwards
    Ba has been crap since we signed him
  • Options

colin1961 said:

If they care that much why don't they show it on the pitch ... Solly slightly better then of late today but Jackson was invisible and wolves just run past him at ease..... And as a captain he was awful no support , commuication passion did not help young players around him

We need a leader on the pitch Jackson is not that

He already supports Millwall. How people can't see through this wind up merchant I've no idea
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

So who is? Tell me who out of the 11 players on the pitch today should've lead the team out st the start.

Out of the players that started today - I think you'll find there's nobody of the same influential value as Jackson.

You clearly don't think before you post things.
  • Options
    Ba was surprisingly good for the first fifteen minutes. After that, normal service resumed - nonchalantly passing the ball behind the intended recipient time after time, punting the ball off the pitch several times for absolutely no reason, drifting about aimlessly when Wolves had the ball.
  • Options
    Solly our best player today. Despite having zero protection as we neglected to play a right winger for most of the game.
  • Options

colin1961 said:

You are the biggest tool I have ever seen. Moderators please ban this clown we're all bored of his nonsense.
    Agreed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    colin1961 said:

We need a leader in the dugout more. Fraeye is an amateur.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    How many bookings has Ba had now ? Can't be far off a suspension. Tackles like Scholes. Unfortunately shoots like Scholes granny.
  • Options
    Solly was good today.
    Don't agree with comments about ba, he was one of our best players today
  • Options

colin1961 said:

I don't like saying it but please can this WUM be given a temporary ban!!
    Naaah, keep him, he's amusing.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Colin,

I thought Ba played better than Jackson today but that's not the question. You're talking about who is best suited to be captain. So answer my question? Who is a better option than Jackson? Or can't you answer it?