Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jackson and Solly

2»

Comments

• Options
    colin1961 said:

Colin,

I thought Ba played better than Jackson today but that's not the question. You're talking about who is best suited to be captain. So answer my question? Who is a better option than Jackson? Or can't you answer it?

Going forward has to be Bauer ....with Cousins as vice captain
    And why is that? One players 23 and not even had half a season in English football... And in that half a season, he's been sent off teice. The other is 21 years of age.

So why should they be captain and vice?

Plus neither of them were in the squad today so you haven't answered my question. The question was who out of today's 11 are better suited than Jackson. So answer that.
  • Options

colin1961 said:

If they care that much why don't they show it on the pitch ... Solly slightly better then of late today but Jackson was invisible and wolves just run past him at ease..... And as a captain he was awful no support , commuication passion did not help young players around him

We need a leader on the pitch Jackson is not that

I don't like saying it but please can this WUM be given a temporary ban!!
    Yep, 30 years ought to be enough.
  • Options
    Don't really understand why people are 'lolling' those suggesting that Ba was the best player.

He was. Pretty obvious to anyone who was there.
  • Options
    Yes Solly Mom, Was pleasantly surprised by Ba, our best two players today.
  • Options
    Ba for me was our MOM, Solly also did well.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

If they care that much why don't they show it on the pitch ... Solly slightly better then of late today but Jackson was invisible and wolves just run past him at ease..... And as a captain he was awful no support , commuication passion did not help young players around him

Mate are you a wind up account? Seriously sticking to sprouting bull over in ITTV. It's boring now.
  • Options
    Yep, Bauer would be a great captain...Busy thinking up of which emoticons to put into his tweets to sum up how 'we are going to come back stronger' after a defeat, just like the rest of the hopeless bunch.

Jackson is our captain, end of.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

Colin,

I thought Ba played better than Jackson today but that's not the question. You're talking about who is best suited to be captain. So answer my question? Who is a better option than Jackson? Or can't you answer it?

And why is that? One players 23 and not even had half a season in English football... And in that half a season, he's been sent off teice. The other is 21 years of age.

Plus neither of them were in the squad today so you haven't answered my question. The question was who out of today's 11 are better suited than Jackson. So answer that.
    Simple Henderson as Solly and Jackson not up to the task has stood in before.......

Bauer is a German and they have the best attitude when it comes to winning , Cousins as he come through the ranks and been with us the longest .....

1918 and 1945 suggest not.

More seriously being of a particular nationality isn't a basis for making someone captain.

But then again Colin will list every player at the club and a few who aren't before he praises Jackson or Solly. He is that weird.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

Colin,

Simple Henderson as Solly and Jackson not up to the task has stood in before.......

Bauer is a German and they have the best attitude when it comes to winning , Cousins as he come through the ranks and been with us the longest .....

Colin that is so stupid you should apply for the managers job, with this idiotic bunch you will probably get it as you don't seem to have a clue.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Why do people always 'lol' this shit? I expect it's what he wants
  • Options

Only a recent phenomenon.....
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Laddick01 said:

Thought Solly had one of his best games this season funilly enough, did very little wrong and made some great runs.
    Jackson always gives a 110% but when your playing with players like Ba you have very little chance.

You are joking Ba was head and shoulders better then Jackson today
    The same Ba that cannot pass a ball to his own team mate unless they are 5 yards or less from him.
  • Options
    Talal said:

colin1961 said:

Why do people always 'lol' this shit? I expect it's what he wants
    2.7k lols and none of them for the right reasons.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

Colin,

Everything you've just said has proved my point. Cheers Colin. Enjoy the New Year.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Why do you even bother? bore off. Change the record.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

Colin,

Just out of interest Colin, at what point will you accept that Roland's experiment is a failure? You have been his biggest fan so far, do you still support the madness that is going on at the Valley? The lack of investment in the right places, the farming of young players to try to turn a profit, the complete lack of engagement with fans. The run of dreadful games and results. Do you still think this is good?

I know you have a long history of deliberately taking an opposite view of the majority just to wind people up, and that is your choice and is amusing at times. I have seen you do this here, on ITTV and on Glynne's list. I absolutely defend your right to say the nonsense things you say and your silliness makes me smile. But I notice you have been very quiet of late about whether you still think all is well at CAFC. Do you still think the RD is good for us and the future of the club?

And just to be clear, I do not accept an argument that he 'saved' the club by buying it from the spivs. There were other people who were willing to buy us and, I suspect, there are still are, because a London club with a clear catchment area and which owns its own ground and training ground, which has real potential, would be seen as a good opportunity for someone wanting to buy a football team, even with the mounting debt. The main reason we are now owned by Roland is due to (a) the spivs stupidity in pricing the club, (b) Roland appears to have not gone through the same level of checking others did and (c) they were desperate at the time.

However, anyone buying a business (including, maybe especially, a football club) has a responsibility to act in a responsible manner to the employees, the customers and other stakeholders, to not carry out silly experiments. As someone who is a part owner in a growing business, I know I have a duty of care to everyone involved in our company. Most of all, we have to make sure that our core products are fit for purpose to give our customers what they need. We hope that this will make a profit for us, but we also know that will only happen through happy customers. It seems to me that Roland is playing fast and lose with the club and acting in a completely irresponsible way for the club, for the employees, for the fans. In particular, his lack on engagement and understanding of how important fans are to the success of a club is shocking.

So, do you think that RD is still good for us and, if so, why?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Colin what are you on? Getting tired reading your nonsense
  • Options

colin1961 said:

You are the biggest tool I have ever seen. Moderators please ban this clown we're all bored of his nonsense.
    Agreed.
  • Options
    Personally the biggest surprise at everything that's going is realising that Colin is actually a 50 year old bloke. I genuinely thought he was about 10 with the rubbish he posts and the fact he can barely spell.
  • Options
    Jacko was guiding lookman through the game until he went off. I know Solly has been below par so far this season but he was quality yesterday - love that man.

I think he's the only one with a footballing brain and he gets so frustrated by the others incompetence. In the first half when he was sprinting for (and won) that 50/50 in front of our box, if it was any other player had sending off written all over it.

Solly and Jacko looked devastated at the end and I feel very sorry for them particularly
  • Options
    Quite some abrasion on this thread. I agree that yesterday Solly was our best player, Holmes-Dennis was also very good when he came on easily better than Fox who is a liability. As for Jacko well he is always committed and is a good captain but the truth is that today he was very exposed and lost the ball a lot, never got forward which is his strength but there were not others options. Paper thin squad, clueless coach and by and large a group of players who look like they have lost faith and are now picking up their wages and not much else. Big thanks to Solly though at least he gave it everything.