Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pitch Invasion

I see that a protest is being organised for this saturday outside the west stand and a sit in after the game both of which i would be up for. Don't know how many people would be up for this but here goes. How about we invade the pitch after the team have warmed up before kick off with banners and chanting etc which would delay the game and hopefully get noticed more so than a protest outside the west stand as people trail off to get to their seats etc. Just a thought.. i realise that we would need the majority of fans to participate.

Comments

• Options
    be difficult from the North Upper ;-))

Bad idea I'm afraid.
  • Options
    When you say "we" who do you mean?
  • Options
    Has anyone hacked the website yet?
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

Potential life ban from Charlton??? Sounds great!!

Sounds perfect right now

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some fit youngsters should blag a spot on the sofa. Dressed as Pinocchio they should run on the pitch at half time and try to evade the stewards as long as possible.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    This will never, ever, ever happen. Ever. Katrien Meire could personally kneecap every single one of our players and no one would do anything that extreme. We are the politest moaners the world has ever seen. We can protest, but can't be mean. We can be disgruntled, but not too disgruntled!
  • Options

be difficult from the North Upper ;-))

Bad idea I'm afraid.

Some fans have no imagination... ;)

Go from the North Upper into either of the two Quadrants, then run down the steps and on to the pitch from the corners!!
  • Options

Change the record mate.
  • Options
    Very unlikely chance of any pitch invasion attempts working considering so many people are spending half their time worrying about how our songs might offend by having the odd swear word.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    cafctom said:

Change the record mate.
    No thanks, I like this one.

If people have an idea then own it, say "I" don't hide behind "we" waiting for someone else to take the lead.

And I'm not your mate, chum.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Change the record mate.
    Why? He's right, if we want the board to be accountable, then we must be too.
  • Options

cafctom said:

Change the record mate.
    If people have an idea then own it, say "I" don't hide behind "we" waiting for someone else to take the lead.
    We know, you've said about ten times.

Nothing wrong with people testing the waters to see what people's responses are before taking ownership. In this case I suspect the arguments against it will suggest it probably won't work.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafctom said:

cafctom said:

Change the record mate.

Nothing wrong with people testing the waters to see what people's responses are before taking ownership. In this case I suspect the arguments against it will suggest it probably won't work.

Cmon, by now you must realise that the majority won't do anything but moan on here
  • Options

I suggest if you are going to invade the pitch ( which I have no problem with , if you have the nads to do it ) ,don't announce it on a Charlton forum beforehand.

Exactly
  • Options
    Invading a pitch in the UK is actually a criminal offence.

The implications are serious and you can expect to be banned from all grounds and be fined.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

cafctom said:

cafctom said:

Change the record mate.

Cmon, by now you must realise that the majority won't do anything but moan on here
    That is Henry's point.

He has always said to be proactive and not just be a keyboard warrior.
    As long as you don't use violence, hence the Mahatma Ghandi non violent
    Protests that won in the end.

Happiness is when, what you think, what you say,
    and what you do are in perfect harmony.

Peace and love, my CL brothers and sisters.

• Options
    Sell out the away end full of charlton fans :)
  • Options

shine166 said:

cafctom said:

cafctom said:

Change the record mate.

That is Henry's point.

Thank you for pointing that out, man

Tune in, turn on, go to work late on Monday.
  • Options

shine166 said:

cafctom said:

cafctom said:

Change the record mate.

That is Henry's point.

Thank you for pointing that out, man

Tune in, turn on, go to work late on Monday.
    bloody hippy :wink:
  • Options
    protest why what a nob head
  • Options
    There does not have to be an actual pitch invasion, just a plan for a pitch invasion, and then a massive load of Roland's money spent on a great big standoff between expensive stewards and our support gathered down by the fences.
    Couple this with a mass purchase of tickets in the centre of the West Lower (could we do a transfer there on our current tickets?) to let the dug-out and the Directors Box learn a few home truths.
    There would have to be a surreptitious plan regarding the West Lower because the club would get wise to us, the customers/supporters/enemy and try to prevent an unusual surge in demand, but it could certainly be done.
    Especially if you say you're a Bournemouth supporter when you try to buy your seat.