Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Nottm Forest | Sat 02 Jan | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options

I just hope Carol picks more strikers. I am no expert but four is not nearly enough. Surely it is time to dispense with the outdated idea of a goal keeper and have another striker instead.

If we had say, seven strikers one might even score and that would solve all our problems. Particularly if we could then sell him in the Jan window.

Yours

Grumpy Duchatelet

PS. 0.3.
    PPS. I am not mad and Katrien and Carol are not my love children.
    PPPS. Ha..ha..ha..ha..ha I am a genius I tell you...ha ha etc etc
    PPPPS..tell that wanker Colin I am not his Dad and to stop calling me..

AT LAST!!!!!

Sanity
  • Options
    It's a New Year and one of my resolutions is to be more optimistic. 3-0 to Forest.
  • Options
    I can't see the wood for the trees.
  • Options
    Forest are on a very good unbeaten run and will be full of confidence, something we just do not have right now. The result really depends on what team we can put out. If it is similar to Monday we might as well stay behind the West Stand all match. 3-1 to Forest and on with the protest.
  • Options
    Wolves just won 0-1 at Brighton, strange league, which any club could do well
  • Options
    0-3 if we are lucky.

I can't believe the bookies haven't cottoned on yet to what's happening at Charlton. Forest are 5-4 to win. That's like taking candy from a baby.
  • Options
    Is Harriott in the running for a squad place?
  • Options
    From Harriott's snapchat story I get the impression that he'll be involved in some way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

From Harriott's snapchat story I get the impression that he'll be involved in some way.

Yep, that's what I thought. Hopefully adds something..

• Options
    iamdan said:

Yep, that's what I thought. Hopefully adds something..

He certainly will add something......................more barracking!
  • Options

Charlton 3 Forest 1

A few more rumours about potential signings and a torrential downpour at 5pm
    mean Charltons lamest fans start to question the fact that they had doubted Roland's wonderful football policy and decide to give him the benefit of the doubt and trudge off home, rather than join the ones who can see that if it looks like shit , smells like shit it clearly farking is shit

I know my 5 and 7 year olds won't wanna hang around but the 9 year old will so my casting vote means we'll join the protestors

Get Rolly out ...... "Big brother chant styley "

Yep, the 3-1 against Wednesday was crying out for a defeat to crank up the anti-board protest but football fans being a fickle bunch saw a victory and bang went that opportunity.

Today cannot be missed.......redardless of the result.

We need to turn the tables on Mary, Mungo and Midge.
  • Options

He can't play on Saturday as he has played for Colchester in the FA Cup. I tell you what if we make the cup final how gutted would he be? I know it's quite improbable we'll make the the cup final but just saying.
  • Options
    My west ham supporting mate is coming with me today. Sorry to lower the tone. However, I can assure you that he has been learning some lyrics and is in fine voice. He is has "you Belgian wankers get out of our club" down to a tee and will be standing beside me at the protests.
  • Options

My west ham supporting mate is coming with me today. Sorry to lower the tone. However, I can assure you that he has been learning some lyrics and is in fine voice. He is has "you Belgian wankers get out of our club" down to a tee and will be standing beside me at the protests.

Your chum is not a sillybilly either!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Happy new fraeye
    1-3, I reckon we'll get a consolation penalty today, seems forever since we've had one and would be something new for Carol voncrapp to laud as he talks us through his latest defeat post-match. He's a mastermind don't you know
  • Options
    I earlier tipped a 0.2 to Forest but think this could get really bad scoreline wise. If we are already losing and playing crap again then the last 20-25 minutes are going to get lively(in the crowd at least). That could see the the players just simply cave in and concede more and with every goal conceded the atmosphere will become more toxic and aggressive in nature.

We need to make today the turning point and in a strange way I am really looking to it.
  • Options
    I think we will win 2-1.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For me the sad reality is that I haven't even thought about the actual game (even though I will be there and at the protests) or the score as it seems irrelevant today.
    OUR club needs us today. Come on CAFC and surprise me with a 0 - 0!
  • Options

I just hope Carol picks more strikers. I am no expert but four is not nearly enough. Surely it is time to dispense with the outdated idea of a goal keeper and have another striker instead.

Wolves could have played without a goalkeeper. Maybe Forest will.

• Options
    Euan Newbury
    Euan Newbury – ‏@EuanNewbury14

Good luck to Charlton supporters with their protest,I hope your voice is finally listened to. Football is nothing without fans #CAFC #NFFC
    3:41 AM - 2 Jan 2016
    42 RETWEETS55 LIKES
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Henderson
    Solly Diarra Sarr THD
    Cousins Ba Jackson
    Vaz Te Makienok Reza

Pope Fox Lennon Williams Harriott Ahearne-Grant Ceballos

Changed the bench due to today's news, still think we need 3 bodies in the middle of the pitch though