Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley Gold boycott?

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2016
    This is a very insightful email - thanks for sharing this! I thought the number of VG members would be higher than 2000 - and am surprised so few have cancelled.
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

This is a very insightful email - thanks for sharing this! I thought the number of VG members would be higher than 20 - and am surprised so few have cancelled.

Don't you mean 2000?
  • Options
    yeah sorry I had 20 on my mind :) Belgium protest fault :)

I changed it.
  • Options
    One less now.
  • Options
    Only 2000 - makes my lack of jackpot wins even more infuriating!
  • Options
    1881 ?
    Pretty certain it is less than that now.
    And, really less than 2% asked for a meeting ?
    (I know the answer). What is 2% of 1881.
    Again, I know the answer, but check the other threads, there was more than enough on there......
  • Options
    I have read Matt's reply (thanks for sharing), and the term 'conflicting parties' in the last sentence of the second paragraph says it all really.
    Doesn't sound like 'building a better tomorrow together' to me.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    seth plum said:

I have read Matt's reply (thanks for sharing), and the term 'conflicting parties' in the last sentence of the second paragraph says it all really.
    Doesn't sound like 'building a better tomorrow together' to me.

Well at the very least it should tell you that there was a sharp disagreement in the meeting and as to what should be subsequently communicated, no?

As I understand it there were fewer than 30 emails received, and as many of those people have since resigned their membership the percentage is even lower. There were also emails offering the opposite views received.

The fan reps do tenaciously represent member interests, to the extent the rules and the Gambling Act allow.
  • Options
    The odds for winning the top prize are getting better.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mickc said:

The odds for winning the top prize are getting better.

Indeed. The top prize of getting shot of Roland means we all win.