Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Forest match thread 2/1/16 (including as much as I can the off-pitch goings-on)

Comments

• 44 minutes gone... just waiting for the GOAL tweet any minute now.

Called it! :lol:
  • This is one f##king joke now
    I am just gobsmaked
    Clueless c***
  • Uboat said:

I can confirm that the Katrien smirk was on show as she went out at half time.

Can't you discreetly launch a pie in her face?
    Bit too far away, sadly.
  • If we'd reached half-time at 0-0 there would have been dancing in the streets...
  • Utter fucking garbage.
  • They took about half an hour to work us out and then started to carve holes through us. Not sure what we can do other than feeding scraps they give us.
  • Joke... What's happening with the protest? Assumed it was outside west but hearing it's inside the West? What about people who sit in other stands?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016
    Said we'd concede about a couple of minutes before it happened...

Sad because we've not been bad whilst Forest havent been great themselves, because we dont have a Manager we wont come out firing for a goal ourselves.

Vaz Te has looked completely disinterested
  • Reckon we might last til 60 mins in League One
  • Utter fucking garbage.

I take it ur not to happy with our performance then?
  • Uboat said:

I can confirm that the Katrien smirk was on show as she went out at half time.

As she walks out KM thinks 'Your fiendish plan is working dear leader'
  • No need for a match thread..no offence RM

Why mate..am I missing something?
    Don't take it personally @Redmidland suspect @grumpyaddick just meant that a goal on Fraeye's favourite number was a nailed on certainty!
  • edited January 2016
    Jesus H christ. We have stooped to new levels of shitness. Thanks for the memories Karel. Now fuck off.
  • I'm about 4 rows behind KM who is very cosy with RM
    After the goal I tried to take a photo of them and nearly got thrown out by security
    Reckon 0-3
  • HT stats addicks first-:
    possession...45% - 55%
    shots on...... 0 - 3
    shots off...... 2 - 5
    corners....... 1 - 5

GOALS....... 0 - 1
  • CAFCsayer said:

Joke... What's happening with the protest? Assumed it was outside west but hearing it's inside the West? What about people who sit in other stands?

Same place as earlier.
  • @Redmidland ignore whoever said there was no need. I'm following red, more interested in the protest than the game but still here is the best place to follow both, thanks very much.
  • Sponsored links:

• we cannot expect to win another game with this oxygen thief on the touchline, no plan, no direction and no hope!

I can never remember being so vexed about a manager as this, KF is a fraud and needs to leave now. He is an embarrassment to us, the ownership and himself.

• HT stats addicks first-:
    possession...45% - 55%
    shots on...... 0 - 3
    shots off...... 2 - 5
    corners....... 1 - 5

GOALS....... 0 - 1

We're down. All but mathematically down.
  • Forest haven't won away since mid-September. Hmm
  • On my way to the vicinity. Any lifers currently in a boozer somewhere?
  • Same old story.

Look OK to start with, the. The oppo work out that we offer nothing, start carving us open and then we concede after 44 minutes.

Predictable.
  • Forest haven't won away since mid-September. Hmm

They've come to the right place.
  • No home teams winning in Championship at HT
  • I'm about 4 rows behind KM who is very cosy with RM
    After the goal I tried to take a photo of them and nearly got thrown out by security
    Reckon 0-3

I wonder if there is more to RM's support of the regime than meets the eye? Richard a multi-millionare after all. Neither with a (public) partner.
  • We have to try and attack them now. They will just pick us off at will and score whenever they want.
  • Fecking hell. Plymouth have 800 at Carlisle / Blackburn. I know they're top but it is league two.