Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Forest match thread 2/1/16 (including as much as I can the off-pitch goings-on)

Comments

• reg gave forest a fk....taken....harry has it...attacks...our throw...mac has it....taken down in box..nothing given..
  • Sounds as though the players are still up for it. Cheer the team not the regime, is best song all day.
  • ball is back with hendo...to harry..but forest throw
  • taken....fox...mac....harry...concedes a fk...jj looks injured
  • fk taken..our gk.....taken...sarr...fox...jbg.....attacks....tackled our throw
  • 52' Makienok thrown to the floor on the edge of the box. Kettle waves play on. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • taken...mac now....fox...wins another throw.....to mac....another throw for us
  • Karel effin Fraeye

What have we become
  • throw taken...vaz....jj....to lennon...harry now....sarr..lennon...losses it and a forest throw
  • Sponsored links:

• 54' Great skill by JBG in the centre circle before winning a free-kick. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • throw taken...they have the ball....jbg wins it...but fouled and our fk
  • No shot on target? So 2nd half will be an improvement if we get their keeper to make a save. Complete shambles from top to bottom.
    Please bring back that shitty manager Chris Powell with his shitty record points total and all his shitty players he brought into the club. We had our Charlton back for a short period and that wasn't good enough for some.

I'd gladly just take the record away wins. We could lose every home game and still be mid table.
  • taken....cross comes in...cleared..solly...sarr..solly...crosses again..our corner
  • boggzy said:

On my way to the vicinity. Any lifers currently in a boozer somewhere?

I'm in the betting shop opposite the station doing my bollocks
  • Cardiff 1-0 not Watt
  • Brum 1-0
  • edited January 2016
    ross1 said:

Cardiff 1-0 not Watt

But Who, No one oops Noone ? :wink:
  • corner taken....in it comes...mac and lennon both go for it and they clear......solly wins it...vaz...attacks....to harry....shoots inches wide
  • Sponsored links:

• This must be a different Callum Harriott to the one here before
  • 55' CLOSE! Harriott streams forward before unleashing a curling effort from 25 yards which bounces just wide. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • No shot on target? So 2nd half will be an improvement if we get their keeper to make a save. Complete shambles from top to bottom.
    Please bring back that shitty manager Chris Powell with his shitty record points total and all his shitty players he brought into the club. We had our Charlton back for a short period and that wasn't good enough for some.

I'd gladly just take the record away wins. We could lose every home game and still be mid table.
    I'd gladly just take one of our own that actually gives a fuck! Atleast you know they would care.
  • gk taken...we win it back....vaz now attacks....shoots..but well wide..out for a forest throw
  • throw taken..we win it...fox to mac...forest throw
  • 56' Positive start to the half for the Addicks so far. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • we have lennon, harry and jj all limping......vaz has it...cuz....solly..vaz...turns...cuz...jbg....fox....attacks...crosses...vaz jimps..cuz...mac heads it...great save..corner
  • Bolton 0 Hudders 1
  • edited January 2016
    Bolton losing. Were not bottom. lol