Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Listen: Charlton Live PODCAST NOW OUT - Protest Coverage Special feat. @airmanbrown

edited January 2016 in General Charlton
Tonight's Charlton Live is a Protest Coverage Special episode and features an exclusive interview with Voice of The Valley editor Rick Everitt (@airmanbrown), as well as comments from about 10-15 fans I went out and interviewed during yesterday's protest after the game.

We'll discuss everything from Katrien's recent comments at the Web Summit to Peter Varney's revelations in the Voice of The Valley, as well as looking back at yesterday's 1-1 draw with Nottingham Forest.

We'll hear from Karel Fraeye and goalscorer Simon Makienok, but most importantly from you guys -

Email: studio@charltonlive.co.uk
Tweet: @CharltonLive
Comment: In this thread and I'll try and pick it up too

Listen tonight by heading to http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ at 7pm.

Cheers, Louis.

Comments

• Options
    Bump - live on air in seven minutes. You don't want to miss this week's show. Remember to get your comments in to the above details
  • Options
    Can't get it to play
  • Options
    Loud and clear
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

Can't get it to play

Should be fine on Listen - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ #cafc
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

Can't get it to play

Snap
  • Options
    Coming through loud and clear on the ipad
  • Options
    Loud and clear for me.
  • Options
    Now playing - fans's views - I interviewed fans outside the ground during the protest. Click link in the OP to listen.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

Now playing - fans's views - I interviewed fans outside the ground during the protest. Click link in the OP to listen.

Great show tonight lads
  • Options
    Listerning to the comments that you recorded, it really should not be like this........ But we as CAFC fans have started a journey and the destination will be the change of owner and CEO to restore our club, Let us hope it is sooner than later, however long it takes. We are Charlton, Young, and old
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    well done lads, great show, captured the feeling perfectly,
    shame we had to listen to the interim one wittering on with cliches and blah blah blah....
  • Options
    Great show Louis.
    I will now be a regular.
  • Options
    Great show, fellas!
  • Options
    Excellent, as always.

Nice one.
  • Options
    Well done guys. Great show.
  • Options
    Great show chaps - I never cease to be amazed by how many intelligent and articulate fans we have and listening to the views of the protesters yesterday was inspiring.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Well that was crap.
  • Options
    Thanks for putting that up ,lound and clear in Holland,hope RD pressed the same buttons as me and heard it.
  • Options
    Only joking thanks .never heard the show before. Was good to hear the fans points. Brilliant show can't wait to tune in again.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Cracking show Louis,
    Our fans are so articulate and the emails were top notch too. Loved the way you keep the best emails to last as well !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Played in the end great show
  • Options
    It the show repeated please as I missed it :-(
  • Options
    Show will be up as a podcast later tonight, search for Charlton Live in iTunes.
  • Options
    Waiting on gadget to get it up as a podcast

Glad to hear Charlton Live's excellent devotion to all things CAFC getting more attention out of this
  • Options

Glad to hear Charlton Live's excellent devotion to all things CAFC getting more attention out of this

We haven't seen Gadget this season sadly! His work took over.

I'll be podcasting it when I get home.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

Show will be up as a podcast later tonight, search for Charlton Live in iTunes.

Cheers Louis ;-)
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

We haven't seen Gadget this season sadly! His work took over.

I'll be podcasting it when I get home.
    Jack of all trades, Louis

• Options
    Missed half of the show, looking to the pod cast so that I can hear the first half.
  • Options
    Yeah hurry up pooeylouis
  • Options
    Podcast is up. www.Charltonlive.co.uk to stream online, or search Charlton Live in iTunes or other podcast platforms to download to your phone/tablet device.