Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Listen: Charlton Live PODCAST NOW OUT - Protest Coverage Special feat. @airmanbrown

2»

Comments

• Options
    Was being lazy last night, here's the links

Stream it online here - http://bit.ly/1PGvXZh

Subscribe and listen in iTunes here - http://bit.ly/1JtESM1
  • Options
    I'll be listening to this on the depressing post holiday south eastern commute to and from work.

Wish I read this earlier, but I was a bit tired this morning after going to sleep at 3:30am. Stayed up trying to crush Brussels on Civilisation 5 for some reason.....
  • Options
    First day at work - miserable
    Listened to the podcast on the train - even more miserable!

Great listen though, emotional listening to the fans.
  • Options
    Not listened to the show before, really enjoyed it and will be listening in again. Good work lads
  • Options
    This podcast is excellent. I must admit to not listening to Charlton Live. It's on at a time I always forget.

So professional. Very well done. It's 2 hours, but I've listened in 30 min slots.
  • Options
    Thank you :) We normally do 1hr30, this one was 1hr45 because we had so many emails and tweets to read out and I didn't want to miss a single one.
  • Options
    On another point - as of this afternoon (and the stats update once a day so this will be a bit under what it is now), we had 740 podcast downloads - 32 hours after the episode was made available. We'd normally get that after a month for a single episode.

We also had 460 live listeners on Sunday, just under four times our normal live audience.

• Options
    Great work Mendezietta, but you gotta sort your levels out man, can barely hear your plummy voiced mate innit :smile:
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Great work Mendezietta, but you gotta sort your levels out man, can barely hear your plummy voiced mate innit :smile:

Yeh I noticed that mic doesn't sound great, will try and sort it out so @wallin58 doesn't sound so plummy (whatever that means!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Downloaded and listened today for the first time in a long while - really enjoyed it and plan to start to listen more regularly.
  • Options
    Download and listen to this and the match preview every week! Helps me survive a miserable commute! You guys do a top job all the time! Despite what's been going on have always managed to get a chuckle out of me! Keep up the good work!