Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Our Colchester FA Cup Match.

Comments

• Options
    4-0 win
    Lookman x2, Ghoochannejhad and Ahearne-Grant to score
  • Options
    1-1 .. Valley replay in front of 7,000
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    However ignoring my last post....
    After seeing KAG's crossing i'd stick him on the wing, make JBG play in his correct position and stick the two big men up top.
  • Options
    Kashi,vetokele,Jackson,Buer,Diara all injured
    THD suspended and Harriot cup tied

cant see anyone getting a "rest" what with our massive squad
  • Options
    We will lose, the question is, by how many.
  • Options
    I think we will lose narrowly though last minute Colchester goal probably.
  • Options
    We need to rest Solly somehow I would have thought.
  • Options
    A win is vital, the only downside being it would guarantee Fraeye another few months. If only because we might secure a high-profile home 4th round draw with all the potential for mischief against the board that would bring. I fancy a chirpy 3-0 win.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

We need to rest Solly somehow I would have thought.

Williams or Cousins at RB seem the only other options
  • Options
    Pope
    Williams- Johnson- Lennon/Sarr-HD
    Kennedy-Poyet-Cousins-Ceballos/Moussa
    Mak Lookman/Reza

Bench: Hendo, Solly, Lennon/Sarr, Fox, Lookman/Reza, Ceballos/Moussa, AG/Pigott(if not cup tied)

this assumes the following not available: Diarra, Bauer, Jackson, Harriott, Kashi, Vetokele,

1-3 to us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    worth keeping an eye on rotherham and fulhams results in cup, as our league matches will be moved if rotherham progress this round and fulham progress to the round after.
  • Options

Pope
    Mak Lookman/Reza

Bench: Hendo, Solly, Lennon/Sarr, Fox, Lookman/Reza, Ceballos/Moussa, AG/Pigott(if not cup tied)

this assumes the following not available: Diarra, Bauer, Jackson, Harriott, Kashi, Vetokele,

1-3 to us

THD is suspended, so Fox at LB or even Lennon
  • Options

Pope
    Mak Lookman/Reza

1-3 to us

THD is suspended, so Fox at LB or even Lennon
    Regan Charles-Cook at RB?
  • Options
    Comfortable away win. 4-0.
  • Options

Comfortable away win. 4-0.

I love consistency :smiley:
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

However ignoring my last post....
    After seeing KAG's crossing i'd stick him on the wing, make JBG play in his correct position and stick the two big men up top.

Where do you see JBG's correct position? I ask as he's played in a number of positions
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    TICKETS | We've sold almost 1,500 seats for Saturday's FA Cup tie at @ColU_Official. They remain on sale. … #cafc
    An extra coach has been laid on for @ColU_Official away #FACup this Saturday. Limited spaces available. Call 03330 144 444 to book. #cafc
  • Options
    The FA Cup nd Charlton usually fills me with dread but I think we will sneak this. What does fill me with dread is that this might stir the Regime to appoint Fromage full time, they only need an excuse!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Pope
    Charles-Cook Johnson Lennon Fox
    Ceballos Poyet Williams Moussa
    Ahearne-Grant Reza

Mitov Sarr Konsa Muldoon Bergdich Kennedy Makienok

Rest Solly, Cousins, Makienok, Gudmundsson and Vaz Te, THD and Harriott ineligible, Kashi, Lookman, Bauer, Diarra, Jackson and Vetokele injured
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    If Moussa and Bergdich are on their way out, they would not play them in the cup
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think we will play a weakened team and considering our first team is weakened to begin with, I have a bad feeling about this game. The one positive is they are struggling in their lower league.

They've lost 9 out of their last 10, so we'll sort that out for them on Sat.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

If Moussa and Bergdich are on their way out, they would not play them in the cup

Well Bergdich is unlikely to move to another English team, so being cup tied won't be an issue...
  • Options
    What about giving Edwards a run out at Left-Back?
  • Options
    Colchester United 2-0 Charlton Athletic
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Bizarrely, although you've previously only been able to buy online. They are now on sale by phone. But the last day for posting has gone.

I suppose you could still collect them, but I'll leave it to anyone interested, to see if the ticket office window will be open again this week.

They are also quoting increased pay on the day rates, so basically anyone can go, even if they thought they had been precluded by the online only rule.

Building a better future together (except those not online, more likely to be the older fanbase who can do one).

But it was a way of trying to sort out the siddarn problems.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-tickets-colchester-united-2886803.aspx
  • Options
    Igor will play in this.

Narrow victory for the ressies.
  • Options
    Will Meire and Murray turn up? Smaller ground, closer to 'fans' and the prospect of being embarrassed by large away-end hostility to them in front of Colchester's directors?
  • Options
    If we lose. Will Fraeye go ? If so I will take that.
  • Options
    Given Murray's excuse for a statement, and assuming that's all the club has to offer the customers, then Colchester has to be where the fans really let rip (without abuse etc) and let any of the board who happen to be there (plus the interim) know exactly how we feel about the club and Murray's tripe