Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Someone wanted a old Cafc admiral shirt

Sorry for starting a new thread, but someone was on the hunt and I've lost the og thread.

Anyway, if you are still looking then get in touch. The one I have is XL and in what looks like mint condition (il double check in a bit)

Cheers !

Comments

• Options
    The museum will have it.
  • Options

The museum will have it.

They sure can... If they pay :).
  • Options
    What is it and how much?
  • Options
    The other thread says £100 so il stick with that. It's home XL and as far as I can see has no pulls etc... It's the same shirt as this image
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    £100! Dream on Sun Shine166! You can't charge the museum that much! The players shirts had different colour badges if I remember rightly (red not black)? This looks like the fans version. Donate it for free and get your name up in lights!
  • Options
    I have that one, and the blue away version - with the football league badges which my mum sewed on
  • Options
    That is a beauty. If it was a M I'd be well tempted!
  • Options
    Nice shirt
    Was there 2 version??
    The one I have I'm sure has the admiral logos accross the shoulders
  • Options

Nice shirt
    Was there 2 version??
    The one I have I'm sure has the admiral logos accross the shoulders

different seasons I think
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

£100! Dream on Sun Shine166! You can't charge the museum that much! The players shirts had different colour badges if I remember rightly (red not black)? This looks like the fans version. Donate it for free and get your name up in lights!

I'm going by what people priced it as before... The trust doesn't have to buy :).

I'd love to donate too, but I'm a poor self employed artist :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:

Pedro45 said:

I'm going by what people priced it as before... The trust doesn't have to buy :).

The Trust can buy it for the Museum but we're different and unconnected organisations.

We've got a match worn (Colin Walsh at Old Trafford) blue version of that in the museum so we'll pass at £100.

Still happy to take donations of pre- 1992 shirts, match worn shirts, pre-1945 programmes and money.
  • Options

shine166 said:

Pedro45 said:

The Trust can buy it for the Museum but we're different and unconnected organisations.

We've got a match worn (Colin Walsh at Old Trafford) blue version of that in the museum so we'll pass at £100.

Still happy to take donations of pre- 1992 shirts, match worn shirts, pre-1945 programmes and money.
    Me too, il have some money if it's being given away :)
  • Options

shine166 said:

Pedro45 said:

Do you take loans of shirts? I have never thrown one away knowingly so have a couple from when I was much smaller with 'The Woolwich' as sponsors. Not sure I could give them up permanently and sort of holding them until my boy can fit in to them but happy to send a pic if a loan is of any interest. Not match worn or anything.
  • Options
    Send us some pics, would love to see them.

We do take loans of most stuff if it is rare or unusual
  • Options
    That shirt is quite common and is worth about £30 - £40 tops on a good day with a generous buyer.

• Options
    shine166 said:

The other thread says £100 so il stick with that. It's home XL and as far as I can see has no pulls etc... It's the same shirt as this image

Is 'The Woolwich' off centre on this one?
  • Options

shine166 said:

Could be a fake.................
  • Options

shine166 said:

No, just the way the shirt is laid out
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

shine166 said:

No, just the way the shirt is laid out
    I disagree. If the button strip under the chin is in the middle then the 'The' starts to the right.

Only on CL do we discuss the important issues!
  • Options
    As I say, not for sale and could not even give them to the museum but could lend/picture archive if any are needed...my personal fav to follow!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Game of guess who? I have 16 players and a few badges. These are my favs as they are proper old school footballers.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    And this one gives all you chubby youngsters out there hope of a professional football career
  • Options
    Steve McKenzie and Mark Reid in there I think, not sure about the other 2.
  • Options
    Exiled gets 2 right.
  • Options
    George Shipley, Steve Thompson, Mark Reid, Steve McKenzie and John Pender
  • Options
    George Shipley, Steve Thompson and John pender the others.
  • Options
    Got them all. Five more...
  • Options
    Separated at birth?
  • Options
    David Campbell, John Pearson, Paul Miller, Ralph Milne & Mark Aizlewood.