Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Someone wanted a old Cafc admiral shirt

2»

Comments

• Options
    Array Addick gets the full house first time.
  • Options

Separated at birth?

Peter Shirtliff & Mark Stuart
  • Options
    These are testing the old grey matter. Most of these would be right on the cusp of when I started going to matches, probably a season or two before as I don't remember the kit. What year are we talking here, 86/87? I was probably only 5 when these lot were playing for us.
  • Options
    Football panini stickers from '87 and '88
  • Options
    Think 88/89 was the first year I went regularly. I'd been to the odd game before that but wasn't until that season I went to most of the games my old man did, hence me recognizing the ones that were still around. But not some of those that'd moved on I guess.
  • Options

Separated at birth?

They weren't, but their mullets were.
  • Options
    Great Collection and I love those t-shirts

Our big projects this year are:

Get some proper display cabinets

Get the new website up

Start catalouging all the items we and others have so we'll be in touch about getting hig res photos of that stuff.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

cafc999 said:

shine166 said:

The other thread says £100 so il stick with that. It's home XL and as far as I can see has no pulls etc... It's the same shirt as this image

Is 'The Woolwich' off centre on this one?
    No, just the way the shirt is laid out
    I disagree. If the button strip under the chin is in the middle then the 'The' starts to the right.

Only on CL do we discuss the important issues!
    Trust me, and I have framed quite a few shirts in the past it is a case of how the shirt is laid out.
  • Options

Probably my first shirt, and my fav!

This is a highly desirable shirt and quite a few collectors would like this.

I think the best place for this would be the museum*

*Just a little hint there Athletico

:)
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

This is a highly desirable shirt and quite a few collectors would like this.

I think the best place for this would be the museum*

*Just a little hint there Athletico

:)
    Lol. Maybe once my little lad has grown out of it (he hasn't even grown into it yet, so we are talking a few years away) and if it is still in one piece!

HI, happy to provide high res pictures of any of these when you want them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

cafc999 said:

shine166 said:

The other thread says £100 so il stick with that. It's home XL and as far as I can see has no pulls etc... It's the same shirt as this image

Is 'The Woolwich' off centre on this one?
    No, just the way the shirt is laid out
    I disagree. If the button strip under the chin is in the middle then the 'The' starts to the right.

Only on CL do we discuss the important issues!
    Well this is taken from a forum sale by Henry, so if it's fake.. Blame him
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

That shirt is quite common and is worth about £30 - £40 tops on a good day with a generous buyer.

At the risk of repeating myself, I was simply repeating a price mentioned by a few people on a previous post
  • Options
    shine166 said:

cafc999 said:

That shirt is quite common and is worth about £30 - £40 tops on a good day with a generous buyer.

At the risk of repeating myself, I was simply repeating a price mentioned by a few people on a previous post
    Shine, my comment wasn't aimed at you by the way. It was for any collectors out there that may have thought the £100 price was accurate.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

that's the one I brought on here. oh and the Woolwich lettering is dead centre. the bit down from the collar (flap thing) is slightly of centre as part of the design. cracking shirt though. I think I paid charity auction 60 quid on here.
  • Options

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Leonardo Da vinci