Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Family Hospitality Package - Attempt to fill the West with kids?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I sit in the lower west although admittedly not that close to the directors area. I remember when the boy was a mascot for his last birthday there were some padded seats both above and below the directors box. If you have a talented gobber for a child you could take the higher seats and take aim.
  • Options

I sit in the lower west although admittedly not that close to the directors area. I remember when the boy was a mascot for his last birthday there were some padded seats both above and below the directors box. If you have a talented gobber for a child you could take the higher seats and take aim.

Would be funny if there was a plan and it back fired and the kids start giving her right stick xD
  • Options

Rob said:

I received it today. Prompted me to unsubscribe. I don't want to know about any of their propaganda.

I did exactly the same
    I just email back each time they send me a promotional message that until Duchatelet and Meire are gone I'm not spending any money at Charlton
  • Options

I'm pretty certain that anyone taking up this offer would be seated in the Upper West.

Didn't think there were any padded seats in the UW....definately not in the end 2 blocks at either end (thats where I sit when I go).
    There are some padded seats in the centre just behind the press area. We used to sit there.
    They would be the more expensive seats then, we only go for the cheapo's on the end blocks.
  • Options

It's another indicator that any ideas on how to embarrass the owner and km needs to be taken off line, the idea of filling the west and giving them pelters was a great one, but it would be awkward with the children human shield they are trying to form

KM sits in the lower west, these seats are for the upper west