Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Evening Standard Article

2»

Comments

• Options
    I knew a former head of comms at a local council who would release press statements and then create fake accounts to reply to them praising the Council etc.

More of the same here! SAD.
  • Options

I have visions of Karel seeing the headline and starting to clear his desk, until someone points out that he wasn't mentioned by Richard in the article
  • Options

Nick Grey? I seem to recall him talking down to everyone else at every opportunity. What's his stance on the protests?

He is very active in the pro demonstrate camp.

• Options
    dickplumb said:

Nick Grey? I seem to recall him talking down to everyone else at every opportunity. What's his stance on the protests?

He is very active in the pro demonstrate camp.

Ok, my apologies to him then.
  • Options
    So it's in print unlike the piece on the protest?
  • Options
    The second comment has got the Meire all over it.
  • Options
    boggzy said:

The piece on the protest was in print too I believe
  • Options

The second comment has got the Meire all over it.

I think you mean merde.
  • Options
    I thought the article was ok if hugely biased.

KM is smart and savvy?

I've had to delete this post at least ten times because I am struggling to keep my language under control.

Ordinary clever and hopelessly not savvy to the massive detriment of her, the regime and the club surely?

(See I even put those in reverse order)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had to register for ES to post a comment there. In going back tomorrow to say, as mentioned in other threads here

Katrien Meire is out of her depth and is certainly not suitable to be an executive.

I would also add that is true nit
  • Options
    About what I expect from the Evening Standard, dreadful rag.

Shill postings in the comments were embarrassing. The club are in desperate need of a proper media/comms manager as today's little media operation has been amateur and cack-handed.
  • Options
    As the song says....

"It wasn't me........"
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Hold on. I posted the third comment. Not sure what I have done wrong or am I being really stupid?! I was merely trying to flag that key issues had not been raised by Murray and also aware that anything to strong would not get past moderators (assuming they have them). The other two are nothing to do with me.

No one criticised your comment I don't think mate :)
  • Options

There is a member on here called @mogodonman, maybe it's the same guy?

Yes, I posted the third comment (see below) but no idea about the other two.
  • Options
    Yours is fine mate, it's the other two that people are laughing at.
  • Options
    @mogodon.

You want to sleep on what you posted :smile:
  • Options

boggzy said:

The piece on the protest was in print too I believe
    Cheers... didn't realise that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Can I point out that is not this charlton4ever.:)

That's what a mole would say though, isn't it?!?!?!?!
  • Options
    I see at least they are running with this story instead of just leaving it there.... http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/angry-charlton-fans-demand-more-answers-after-club-statement-fails-to-address-key-issues-a3151806.html

it's about time the standard started talking about issues surrounding London teams. apart from the usual suspects over the river.