Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carol and His Weird and Wonderful Subs

2»

Comments

• Options

Vaz Te had no idea where he was playing. Charles-Cook was moved 4-5 times. No idea where Reza ended up.

Towards the end it honestly looked like 2-2-2-4

Player mutiny and self organisation would probably help.

Spot on and Makinoke playing as a winger was the icing on the cake.
  • Options

Vaz Te had no idea where he was playing. Charles-Cook was moved 4-5 times. No idea where Reza ended up.

What??!!
  • Options
    Well at least we didn't concede in the five minutes up to half time.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

What??!!
    during a spell in the second half the big man was playing what looked left wing and then moved over to the right.
  • Options
    Fucking useless. If he is still here at the next home game he needs nutting.
  • Options
    As I said on the match thread, it's like when you muck around with your formation on FIFA for a laugh just to see what the team can do.

Trouble is KF is doing it for real.
  • Options

I thought it was 3 at the back (Williams, Sarr, Fox), in a 3-1 (Poyet) -everyone else formation
  • Options
    edited January 2016

As I said on the match thread, it's like when you muck around with your formation on FIFA for a laugh just to see what the team can do.

Trouble is KF is doing it for real.

The game would probably reject his formations for being too ridiculous.
  • Options
    Someone was telling me it's RD who makes the subs while watching his piped in feed of the game. I thought, that's just nonsense, but as shambolic as we are, who knows?