Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

97 tickets sold...

... for the Huddersfield game, as of 30 minutes ago.

Ouch.

Whoever is going to that - you're mental but absolute heroes, each and every one of you.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Hope it's away sales (99 with us) on the day or else I'll look a bit out of place with a B&W scarf in the home end :dizzy:
  • Options
    Has to be at least 50 northern based fans going
  • Options
    I bet they Udders dont have a restaurant either, so fair play to the 97....
  • Options
    CAFC tickets just informed me 250 sold for Hull, not much better seen as we ain't played em for a while.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Met a bloke in the pub yesterday who has two tickets and was desperately trying to flog the second.
  • Options
    There will be 400+ at Hull
  • Options

Met a bloke in the pub yesterday who has two tickets and was desperately trying to flog the second.

I hope he got thrown out... Don't want it becoming acceptable for people to sell that sort of rubbish in decent establishments!!
    Or even the dodgy ones for that matter.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Which means they haven't experienced the joys of a DJ blasting out crap on a match day?
  • Options

CAFC tickets just informed me 250 sold for Hull, not much better seen as we ain't played em for a while.

254 now :smile:
  • Options
    I rest my case M'Lud
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Make that 98

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shrew said:

Greenie said:

Make that 98

The 98%?
  • Options
    I was going to Hull, but not know
  • Options

... for the Huddersfield game, as of 30 minutes ago.

Ouch.

Whoever is going to that - you're mental but absolute heroes, each and every one of you.

We were all waiting until we drew Huddersfield away in the FA Cup 4th round
  • Options
    I'm in Sheffield don't know if I can face it thinking of just putting £23 on Huddersfield win its the only hope of us not losing how much will the bloke in pub give me to take that ticket off him jollyrobin
  • Options
    Going to Hull, not going to Huddersfiled. Are they running a coach to Hudders ? Would they normally ?

That away stand at the McAlpine (or whatever it's called now) is cold at the best of times, will be absolutely freezing tomorrow night with hardly a soul in sight.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Going to Hull, not going to Huddersfiled. Are they running a coach to Hudders ? Would they normally ?

That away stand at the McAlpine (or whatever it's called now) is cold at the best of times, will be absolutely freezing tomorrow night with hardly a soul in sight.

Rubbish , se9 !

We'll all huddle together.

• Options
    Looking forward to the piccie on Facebook

Anyone Charlton fan going from London, in fact any Charlton fan going from Huddersfield deserves a medal.
  • Options
    Can someone send on my regards to Shakin Stevens.