Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Under 21 today 11/01/16

2»

Comments

• Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 28s28 seconds ago
    FULL TIME | Ipswich U21s 2 Charlton U21s 2. @MikhailKennedy's late equaliser ensures that the Addicks remain unbeaten since September! #cafc
  • Options
    What a refreshing contrast to the poor first team results
  • Options
    Good result with only 10 (young) men...
  • Options
    Interesting to see Mick giving a trial to Kevin Foley, one of his former Wolves players. Could do a job for us as RB (and LB) cover, only 31
  • Options

Interesting to see Mick giving a trial to Kevin Foley, one of his former Wolves players. Could do a job for us as RB (and LB) cover, only 31

Born in Luton but plays for the Republic of Ireland thats what you call mixed emotions for our owners!!
  • Options
    Well done to the lads.

Silly Mitor
  • Options

Who bumped a year old thread? Are we still in 2015?

Sorry, now corrected
  • Options
    Seems Dijksteel signed for us about 3 weeks ago

• Options
    Scoham said:

Was this on the OS, I never saw it, or are they not putting it on their anymore as they have so many young players signing contracts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Scoham said:

I know it'll come across as another dig at the club, which it actually is, but ffs could they not have got him to sign in one of the boardrooms?

Big moment for the lad, his parents are there, and he's signing a contract in Boysie's car lot.

In the days of Social Media, image is everything.
    Thought that myself.
    It wouldn't take long to drive down to the valley from there either.

Perhaps they have sold the boardroom as office space during the week!
  • Options

Scoham said:

I know it'll come across as another dig at the club, which it actually is, but ffs could they not have got him to sign in one of the boardrooms?

Big moment for the lad, his parents are there, and he's signing a contract in Boysie's car lot.

I agree it would be better to do it in the board room at the Valley but the players are at Sparrows Lane.

Sparrows Lane is more than a bit run down which one of the reasons it is being re-built.

it could be better but if you've been to SL you'll see there aren't that many "smart" places to do the photoshot.

Congrats to the lad, not sure he's too worried.
  • Options

Scoham said:

I agree it would be better to do it in the board room at the Valley but the players are at Sparrows Lane.

Sparrows Lane is more than a bit run down which one of the reasons it is being re-built.

it could be better but if you've been to SL you'll see there aren't that many "smart" places to do the photoshot.

Yeah thats fair enough but why not invite the kid to the Valley on the morning of a match and do it there.

Its the little things.
  • Options
    Good luck lad.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Nice photo of.... er horses next to the desk.
  • Options

Scoham said:

Yeah thats fair enough but why not invite the kid to the Valley on the morning of a match and do it there.

Its the little things.
    I agree it could be done better but the press team are at the Valley and short staffed.
  • Options

Scoham said:

Its the little things.
    I agree it could be done better but the press team are at the Valley and short staffed.
    Ok. Im not blaming the press team one bit btw, its obvious they have their hands tied.

KM should be trying her best to showcase the young talent her and roland believe will earn them millions, not getting them to sign contracts in a broom cupboard.
  • Options

Scoham said:

Its the little things.
    Ok. Im not blaming the press team one bit btw, its obvious they have their hands tied.

KM should be trying her best to showcase the young talent her and roland believe will earn them millions, not getting them to sign contracts in a broom cupboard.
    I think that is Chris Parkes' office : - )
  • Options

Scoham said:

Nice photo of.... er horses next to the desk.
    That twisted up telephone cable would piss me right off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Scoham said:

Its the little things.

I think that is Chris Parkes' office : - )
    2 phones on the desk, that's so he can handle all our new signings this month
  • Options

⚽️❤️ #Nikeacademy

A photo posted by AD (@anferneejd) on

Probably the game we noticed him, playing for Nike Academy against our boys
  • Options
    The photo would have been taken for him, personally, rather than a publicity shot. Nothing has been announced as the move is still awaiting a few formalities to do with international clearance etc... although he's still eligible to play for the U21s
  • Options

The photo would have been taken for him, personally, rather than a publicity shot. Nothing has been announced as the move is still awaiting a few formalities to do with international clearance etc... although he's still eligible to play for the U21s

Good explaining of a simple situation that doesn't in fact involve the end of the world again @Ollywozere
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Still answering questions at 6.24pm Olly, you will get a reputation for being a dedicated worker if you are not careful. I assume this is why it has not been on the OS.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Good explaining of a simple situation that doesn't in fact involve the end of the world again @Ollywozere
    Who said it was the end of the world?
  • Options

PL54 said:

Who said it was the end of the world?
    The Mayans?