Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***CHARLTON LIFE POKER LEAGUE 2015 RESULTS***

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sunday evening is definitely best.
  • Options
    edited September 2017

SDAddick said:

I'd be up for it. If it's a site where' there's betting there's a chance I might not be able to access it because America.

Yes @SDAddick, You're barred in the States (unless you register from the UK ;) )
    Can't play from France either :(
    That's dumb.

I'll look into a work around. I take it a VPN would cover it?

Alternatively, and we don't have to do this obviously just throwing it out there, but is there a site we could use that's more widely usable? Given that online gambling is banned in the States I'm probably fucked either way, but maybe one accessible in France (or is online gambling banned there too)?
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

I'd be up for it. If it's a site where' there's betting there's a chance I might not be able to access it because America.

Yes @SDAddick, You're barred in the States (unless you register from the UK ;) )
    Can't play from France either :(
    That's dumb.

I'll look into a work around. I take it a VPN would cover it?

Alternatively, and we don't have to do this obviously just throwing it out there, but is there a site we could use that's more widely usable? Given that online gambling is banned in the States I'm probably fucked either way, but maybe one accessible in France (or is online gambling banned there too)?
    I didnt realise there is an issue with playing poker in France, although they have their own pokerstars.fr which i downloaded once but didnt ever play as thought would be issues with depositing / withdrawing.

I am sure there is a work around but let me know if there is a problem as i know a few people in the poker community and im sure there will be work around for France/USA
  • Options
    I'm up for that
  • Options

Sunday eve if people fancy it? if my internet is still not working ill just register and then play on the phone.

Derek can you not use some form of VPN/ or get someone to register for UK and then you play that way, must be ways around it still?

VPN would sort the internet IP address, the problem for most foreign users is they don't have a non USA bank account to use.

• Options
    Hello everyone

Would be happy to restart the poker league and set up a game if enough of you want to play, only problem is the home games is not available from the app.
  • Options
    Derek has set up a game for next Sunday 24th September, I will approve all new members
  • Options
    Great!

How do we join?
  • Options
    Ill be there if im quiet might have to play on app if connection not sorted
  • Options
    I will go on later this evening and accept everyone that requests to join
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Great!

How do we join?

If you have not registered on PokerStars before it's simple;

-Download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com

-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab on the right hand list of icons
    -Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    -Enter the Club ID number: 19158
    -Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

That's it. Once approved, we'll all be ready to start playing together.

Anyone that hasn't played before, all charlton life members are welcome to join at anytime.