Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Huddersfield match thread 12/01/15

Comments

• Options
    Rotherham 2-0 against Brighton...
  • Options
    R/ham 2 Brighton 0
  • Options
    Can you actually stop supporting a team? I don't wanna lose every week but it's what's gonna happen the whole time they are here.
  • Options
    Blackburn 1 QPR 1
  • Options
    4th wasn't even a shot. The fella just waved his toe at the ball from the D.
  • Options
    He has to go and the players need to dip into their pocket and pay for those 100 up there. No f'ing effort
  • Options
    Belgians out. Fuck off Fraeye. Fuck off Meire. Duck off douchbag. Fuck off Murray. Apologies for the language.
  • Options
    Where's Colin?
  • Options
    Should just swap the under 21s with the 1st team .
  • Options
    We lost this before we went out on the fucking pitch tonight. Look at the video earlier!!!!!...........DISGRACEFUL!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    4-0 down. A capitulation. How can Karel keep his job after this?
  • Options
    God almighty, hudds attack again, easy through and THD saves us for a corner
  • Options
    Stewart said:

We want 4
    We want 4
    We want 4

Your wish is guaranteed
    Granted
  • Options
    Please Reg come to our rescue
  • Options
    At times like these I thing of getting away from the football and wonder if there's life on mars
  • Options
    Joke manager, joke owner, joke club at the moment...
  • Options
    reza booked
  • Options
    Ok this is now desperately serious, we HAVE to remove RD NOW, trouble is I don't know how other than forcing him to the table.....the only thing perhaps we can do is somehow we hurt his other businesses?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm sure the club will make a dmstatement tomorrow apologising to all those customers who made their way to Huddersfield to support the team for the abject way in which a potentially good side was set up.

In the absence of such an apology, I'm going to thank all the fans who travelled and again thank you for your support.
  • Options
    It's a rock n roll suicide
  • Options
    79' Holmes shoots from 20 yards, takes a wicked deflection to wrong-foot Henderson and spin into the net. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    I'm lost for words. I'm actually sick of talking about this plight
  • Options
    Doomed. Doomed I tell yee.
  • Options

Where's Colin?

Just warming up.
  • Options
    Stewart said:

We want 4
    We want 4
    We want 4

Your wish is guaranteed
    Granted

I only went for a piss at 2-0 now 4-0

Same here went to grab a cream slice
  • Options
    Can we get down the valley and do a 24 hour protest? Who cares if there's a game on.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!