Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things to look forward to when we are playing in League 1 next season

Comments

• Options
    Visiting Fleetwood... A new one for me!
  • Options
    Is The Freight Rover Trophy Still Going?
  • Options
    I've got to be honest....I did t want us to go there but once we were there, I really enjoyed DivisionLeague One.
  • Options
    Away To Plymouth!
  • Options
    Losing money on a Charlton to finish in top half bet
  • Options
    £2 off the season ticket.
  • Options
    Some good away trips - although hard to accept that Burton (and maybe even Gillingham) will probably be in a higher division than us next season.
  • Options
    Attracting even worse european imports... if we thought the standard was bad before... YOU WAIT!

Without a credible manager and fielding an entire youth team with a couple of injured disinterested Euros... we will plummet further...

Only for the sale of the Valley to begin...

Thank you Roland! CLub Legend!!!
  • Options
    BWP, Lloyd Sam, and SWP have been in fine form for the NY RedBulls....
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    95% per cent we are down, unless Peter Varney, comes in and completely changes the club , by the end of January, it won't be a quick return from league 1, and seeing how badly run we are sadly can see us falling through to League 2 like Blackpool, we are being run by amateurs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Doing something else with my Saturdays
  • Options
    Not having to think about our score each week in the prediction league
  • Options
    No blank Saturday's for internationals.
  • Options
    Staying at home, as I won't have an ST then!
  • Options
    highlights will probably be (losing) to millwall, southend away
    jpt
    chance to get to a few grounds i havent been
  • Options
    Saving 3 X season ticket money. Won't be back until the cancer that is douchbag, the witch,Dick head and the clown all gone.
  • Options
    Getting revenge over Northwich Victoria in the cup.

Actuallŷ, who am I kidding?
  • Options
    Just had a look at the League One table and saw Blackpool in the relegation zone. If Duchatelet and his lady CEO are still in charge this time next year, we'll be in the exact place where Blackpool are now.
  • Options
    An FA Cup first round exit away to the Dog and Duck 2nd XI
  • Options
    Going to a couple of fag-end of summer away games and then spending the winter in Florida.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A new sofa?
  • Options
    Maybe winning a game or two

• Options
    Seeing Nick Pope play at his level (if some fans are to be believed)
  • Options
    could have as little as 3 local ( within 50 miles) away days next season

milwall/gillingham/colchester/southend/mk dons

millwall/Gillingham 1 may go up
    colchester are heading for league 2
    mk dons look to be joining us in league 1

any other people would be looking forward to attend? hope come up from league 2 etc.
  • Options
    Being an Addick exiled up north - I'm looking forward to trips to quaint grounds like Rochdale, Bury etc. as well as a trip to Fleetwood. They usually represent a gentler matchday experience and the fans (proper fans, I may add - you have to be to stick with your local club when there are so many 'big' clubs nearby) are always great. Not that I want to get used to it - but I fear that that may be how it is going to pan out for the foreseeable future.

The sooner we are rid of the deluded idiots 'running' our club, the sooner we can begin to start thinking about an escape route out of the lower leagues, but until they are gone I can only see things getting worse, I'm afraid. Best get used to away games at the likes of Shrewsbury and Chesterfield - no scratch that....we could even end up missing playing the likes of them when we are facing trips to Newport and Accrington the following year.

Bollocks. Now I'm thoroughly depressed. Thanks, Roland.
  • Options
    A great new song that we'll be able to sing if AFC Wimbledon get promoted and stay above us in the league:

"Number 4, Number 4, Number 4 in South London!"
  • Options
    going to Belgium every week to protest?
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Opportunity to combine the away game at Gillingham with a spot of dogging in Meopham on the way down.

Also, my usual spot down by the Thames Barrier should be a bit quieter than usual on matchdays, although not too quiet I hope - I like a crowd of at least 30 peeping through the back window when I'm getting down to it.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/14421928.GALLERY__21_south_east_London_and_north_Kent_dogging_hotspots_listed_on_sex_websites_revealed/?ref=mr&lp=4

Josie could have provided a review for each area!!