Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things to look forward to when we are playing in League 1 next season

13»

Comments

• Options

MrLargo said:

Opportunity to combine the away game at Gillingham with a spot of dogging in Meopham on the way down.

Also, my usual spot down by the Thames Barrier should be a bit quieter than usual on matchdays, although not too quiet I hope - I like a crowd of at least 30 peeping through the back window when I'm getting down to it.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/14421928.GALLERY__21_south_east_London_and_north_Kent_dogging_hotspots_listed_on_sex_websites_revealed/?ref=mr&lp=4

Josie could have provided a review for each area!!
    You're a budding journalist aren't you?! Grab your girlfriend, borrow your mum's car and get dogging! Investigative journalism is where the money is, big opportunity for you.

You can incorporate your findings into the new look preview for next week's match against Brighton, don't forget to take some photos, I'll give you £50 if you get a selfie with Steve McFadden.
  • Options
    Being the weirdest (meaning weird) team in the {...} league
  • Options
    Having a choice of thousands of seats to choose from each game.
  • Options
    Nobody asking me if I'm using my ticket on Saturday.
  • Options

Having a choice of thousands of seats to choose from each game.

They could turn the seats into sofas!!!!!
  • Options
    Plenty of parking spaces around the Valley.
  • Options
    More golf and longer walks with my dog
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited April 2016
    Duchatelet not being able to add more loan debt.
  • Options
    Doing some grounds not yet done.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Getting a good cup draw and beating them.
  • Options
    Winning a shit load of money on a day 1 bet we get relegated. Not sure I'll get that good odds on that though :(
  • Options
  • Options
    Taking a slight bit of satisfaction that I've timed my working holiday perfectly

(Left in November)
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    PL54 said:

Couldn't agree more
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to a successful season and a rebuilding so that when we get back to the Championship, we have a decent playing and managerial staff in place .. AND if Duchatlet is still 'the man', that he's ditched the experiment of the female lawyer as football expert and has a football person (note the non gender specific PC wording) in place ..
    IF Roland has gone, I pray that the new owners keep hands off and let the 'football people' deal with all matters football