Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players Marks: Huddersfield v Charlton

well done to the brave few who were at the match, just give us your marks between 0.5 and 10 please:

Henderson -
Solly -
Johnson -
Lennon -
Fox -
Williams -
Berg Gudmundsson -
Poyet -
Jackson -
Harriott -
Vaz Te -
Holmes Dennis -
Reza -

Makienok - n/a

Comments

• On your marks set all of you GO!!!
  • Marks for what.000000000000000 the fuc ing lot of them no fight.
  • Are you serious
  • 0.5 the lot of them.
    I've just left the ground.

This is the most defining night for me, when it couldn't it worse it has.
  • The statbank will consist of one set of marks probably.
  • iamdan said:

0.5 the lot of them.
    I've just left the ground.

This is the most defining night for me, when it couldn't it worse it has.

.5 your being generous there.
  • For all you slagging of cousins.and saying how much poyet is better.do I need to continue.
  • I think Players marks should be boycotted tonight in disgust.
    That might make a story in the press !
  • The only people that deserve credit are the 97 that made the long arse trek up there. The players should be fucking embarrassed!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016
    Cazo has summed it up. The most gutless performance I have ever witnessed. Id be surprised if the Hudds players have ever had an easier game.

Henderson 5. 3 good saves at the start of the 2nd half. 4-0 flattered us, it could easily have been 7-0.

Solly 6. Our best player and the only one willing to put his foot it.

Fox 4. Tried & played as well as he can but sadly he is a conference standard player who should not have been given an improved contract by our clueless owners. What's the point in having a squad on long deals if they are shit. How is that a good thing?

Lennon 5. I still like this guy and think he will come good. He just shouldnt be expected to play as many games at his age

Johnson 5. Very vocal and gave us some leadership. He can talk the talk but unfortunately didnt show that he can walk the walk and let his football lead by example.

Gudmundsson 4. Not in the game at all and is rubbish on the wing. We desperately need to buy some wingers and play him at the top of the midfield diamond instead.

Poyet 4. Some wayward passes but he tried to move the ball and put some urgency in our play. He can only get better!

Jackson 4. Lots of late sliding tackles but they rarely reached the ball as he couldnt keep up with the pace of the game. Love the guy but he shouldnt be playing every week anymore.

Harriott 4. Tried but Hudds full back was too good for him.

Williams 3. A shit Johnnie Jackson. How do we manage to find players who are worse than what we have when we are the worst squad in the league.

Vaz Te 1. Absolute disgrace. Spinless performance. Didnt compete or look interested. Gets worse every week.

Fraeye 0. How many more games does our interim manager need to demonstrate that he cannot motivate this squad.

• edited January 2016

Cazo has summed it up. The most gutless performance I have ever witnessed. Id be surprised if the Hudds players have ever had an easier game.

Henderson 5. 3 good saves at the start of the 2nd half. 4-0 flattered us, it could easily have been 7-0.

Solly 6. Our best player and the only one willing to put his foot it.

Fox 4. Tried & played as well as he can but sadly he is a conference standard player who should not have been given an improved contract by our clueless owners. What's the point in having a squad on long deals if they are shit. How is that a good thing?

Lennon 5. I still like this guy and think he will come good. He just shouldnt be expected to play as many games at his age

Johnson 5. Very vocal and gave us some leadership. He can talk the talk but unfortunately didnt show that he can walk the walk and let his football lead by example.

Gudmundsson 4. Not in the game at all and is rubbish on the wing. We desperately need to buy some wingers and play him at the top of the midfield diamond instead.

Poyet 4. Some wayward passes but he tried to move the ball and put some urgency in our play. He can only get better!

Jackson 4. Lots of late sliding tackles but they rarely reached the ball as he couldnt keep up with the pace of the game. Love the guy but he shouldnt be playing every week anymore.

Harriott 4. Tried but Hudds full back was too good for him.

Williams 3. A shit Johnnie Jackson. How do we manage to find players who are worse than what we have when we are the worst squad in the league.

Vaz Te 1. Absolute disgrace. Spinless performance. Didnt compete or look interested. Gets worse every week.

Fraeye 0. How many more games does our interim manager need to demonstrate that he cannot motivate this squad.

am I right in thinking you left early? If so don't bother checking the classified results
  • Yep. Couldn't bear anymore at 4-0. Not surprised they managed another. Absolutely dominated from start to finish. We made them look like Barcelona.
  • They can all have a big fat 0. And I wasn't even there.
  • Henderson - 4
    Solly - 6
    Johnson - 4
    Lennon - 5
    Fox - 4
    Williams - 4
    Berg gudmundson - 4
    Poyet - 5
    Jackson - 5
    Harriott - 5
    Vaz Te - 3
    Holmes Dennis - 5
    Reza - 3
  • Cazo has summed it up. The most gutless performance I have ever witnessed. Id be surprised if the Hudds players have ever had an easier game.

What ?
  • Championship manager scoring Tel. If all your team get mainly 4s (for turning up) and the opposition get 8s & 9s, you get smashed. That's what happened.

Other than Vaz Te no-one had an absolute stinker. Hudds were just alot better than us. We had no fluency in our play and made stringing 3 passes together look impossible. We couldnt keep the ball whereas they cut through us and looked like they were going to score every time they came forward. It was like watching two teams who were 5 divisions apart in quality. We didnt make endless mistakes or individual errors. We couldnt even get near them and get the ball to make a mistake with it! They just completely outclassed us.
  • Sponsored links:

• KEEP THIS THREAD TO SCORING PLEASE GUYS!

Go to post match views for POST MATCH VIEWS.
  • Championship manager scoring Tel. If all your team get mainly 4s (for turning up) and the opposition get 8s & 9s, you get smashed. That's what happened.

Other than Vaz Te no-one had an absolute stinker. Hudds were just alot better than us. We had no fluency in our play and made stringing 3 passes together look impossible. We couldnt keep the ball whereas they cut through us and looked like they were going to score every time they came forward. It was like watching two teams who were 5 divisions apart in quality. We didnt make endless mistakes or individual errors. We couldnt even get near them and get the ball to make a mistake with it! They just completely outclassed us.

You deserve a medal for going mate, respect.
  • Henderson - 5 Big mistake for second goal - let cross slip through his hands
    Solly - 6 Not the Solly of old, but still better than most of his team mates
    Johnson - 5 He does try to instill some fight into the others, but veeeery slow
    Lennon - 7.5 I like him. Positional play was sound, reasonably mobile, good in the air
    Fox - 3 Not strong enough defensively and very poor use of the ball. Gave the winger a free cross for the first goal
    Williams - 4 I've been a bit generous there as CM is clearly not his position
    Berg Gudmundsson - 5 Has the ability and took his defensive duties seriously, but never managed to fashion a threat
    Poyet - 7 Played well in the first half, but dragged down somewhat by the chaos around him in the second half. The only one to think at Huddersfield speed
    Jackson - 4 Just couldn't make an impact
    Harriott - 4 Sadly this was the Harriott of last year
    Vaz Te - 3 I've now watched him for 30 mins at Burnley and 90 today, and never had any expectation that he would do something worthwhile
    Holmes Dennis - 5.5 Did OK in the circumstances
    Reza - 3 Obviously his sending off made no difference, but it was stupid
  • Henderson - 4
    Solly -4
    Johnson -3
    Lennon -5
    Fox -3
    Williams -3
    Berg Gudmundsson -2
    Poyet -3
    Jackson -4
    Harriott -3
    Vaz Te -1
    Holmes Dennis -3
    Reza - 1
  • edited January 2016
    cant believe a defender can get a 7+ rating when we shipped 5
  • Henderson 5
    Solly 5
    Johnson 5
    Lennon 5
    Fox 3
    Williams 4
    Berg-Gudmundsson 3
    Poyet 4
    Jackson 4
    Harriott 4
    Vaz Te 2
    Holmes-Dennis 3.5
    Reza 1
  • KHA said:

Henderson - 5 Big mistake for second goal - let cross slip through his hands
    Solly - 6 Not the Solly of old, but still better than most of his team mates
    Johnson - 5 He does try to instill some fight into the others, but veeeery slow
    Lennon - 7.5 I like him. Positional play was sound, reasonably mobile, good in the air
    Fox - 3 Not strong enough defensively and very poor use of the ball. Gave the winger a free cross for the first goal
    Williams - 4 I've been a bit generous there as CM is clearly not his position
    Berg Gudmundsson - 5 Has the ability and took his defensive duties seriously, but never managed to fashion a threat
    Poyet - 7 Played well in the first half, but dragged down somewhat by the chaos around him in the second half. The only one to think at Huddersfield speed
    Jackson - 4 Just couldn't make an impact
    Harriott - 4 Sadly this was the Harriott of last year
    Vaz Te - 3 I've now watched him for 30 mins at Burnley and 90 today, and never had any expectation that he would do something worthwhile
    Holmes Dennis - 5.5 Did OK in the circumstances
    Reza - 3 Obviously his sending off made no difference, but it was stupid

I'm not knocking you pal as I 100% appreciate your efforts in going last night. But please explain how we can concede 5 goals and a defender get 7.5? As I say, I wasn't there so that's my reasoning for not understanding.
  • when's @Leuth gonna turn up and lol everyone for giving anyone marks below 7?
  • Henderson 4
    Solly 5
    Johnson 4
    Lennon 4
    Fox 3
    Williams 2
    Berg-Gudmundsson 2
    Poyet 3
    Jackson 4
    Harriott 4
    Vaz Te 1
    Holmes-Dennis 3
    Reza 1
  • Henderson - 5 yes, huge mistake for second goal but he also saved a good few.
    Solly - 5.5 worked hard but constantly pulled out of position as there was no support on his side.
    Johnson - 4 don't see why they were so quick to have him back. At best hesitant.
    Lennon - 6 one player who showed some energy and made some good clearances under constant pressure.
    Fox - 2.5 subbed for being hopeless.
    Williams - 4 didn't see him contribute that much but obviously out of position
    Berg Gudmundsson - 3 he would care in any other side but not this. Gone backwards since I last saw him but when you probably asked to play defensively not surprised.
    Poyet - 5 involved in only 2 real chances. Already dragged down to our standard.
    Jackson - 4.5 didn't notice him that much, which says something about the captain. He knows they've lost before walking out there. (Given another 1/2 mark for suggesting I might get my money back - top bloke him / top bloke me :wink: )
    Harriott - 4 nothing really to do. Wasn't on the ball enough in an attacking position. Might as well have played another defender.
    Vaz Te - 2 he must be mustard in training.
    Holmes Dennis - 4 obviously better than Fox, but I put him at fault for the third and last goal.
    Reza - 3 I thought he tried to show some passion when he came on but he took it too far. At least he showed he wanted to be there.

Not surprisingly they played like a Belgian 3rd division team. That's the level Karel has brought them down to.