Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life collection to refund the 97

Would people be up for it?

Could it be a good way of getting more press attention?

Comments

• Options
    no amount of money will restore their sanity
  • Options
    As good an idea as it is, those who went knew who our coach was pre-match and they knew that the players simply aren't good enough or care enough. That was their crazy risk. Spend all money and effort into getting this ownership to vacate CAFC.
  • Options
    I think they'll need therapy after that shower.
  • Options
    Not really. What kind of an experience were they expecting?
  • Options

Would people be up for it?

Could it be a good way of getting more press attention?

The media idea could make this worthwhile
  • Options
    Counselling for PTSD?
  • Options
    Everyone write to the club, ie KM, and remind her other clubs have refunded ticket and travel costs when the team haven't turned up!
    But there again they are football clubs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The players and management should pay
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

How about a collection to pay for everyone to go to Belgium and find that old pricks office and aim fireworks at his windows

I quite like the idea of stalking him in Belgium - wait at the gates of his house and then flash at him with only your Chalrton shirt on when he drives out!
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

How about a collection to pay for everyone to go to Belgium and find that old pricks office and aim fireworks at his windows

Surely that's what the protest fund is for?
  • Options
    While I applaud the sentiment, the club should be doing this, not fans - the likes of Jackson, Solly, Fox should be pulling the squad & getting them to chip in to cover all costs, ticket & travel for the fans that went to Huddersfield
  • Options

While I applaud the sentiment, the club should be doing this, not fans - the likes of Jackson, Solly, Fox should be pulling the squad & getting them to chip in to cover all costs, ticket & travel for the fans that went to Huddersfield

Agreed, I just thought it could gain momentum with the media to mention any boycotting or organised protests a la notts forest
  • Options
    No, they knew what they were getting into. Where would it stop? I applaud them but basically they are bonkers. If anyone should refund them it should be the players and Carol or even KM.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Dizzle said:

Surely that's what the protest fund is for?
    Let's get on with it then!
  • Options

Not really. What kind of an experience were they expecting?

The starter was cold, the main course burnt. They complained, but merely provoked the chef who stuck his cock in their crumble.

The chef couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If anyone should refund them, it's the club or the players.
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

Any chance of waiting until after the Hull game?

Taking my grandson and the poor little sod is the mascot!

How could you do that to him
    Poor little f**ker
  • Options
    The 97 should have have tied kf to a lamp post and left him up there
  • Options
    Will you also refund those going to Hull when we get stuffed 7-0?
  • Options
    I'm on the 18.36 back from Hull, please introduce yourselves and I'll settle for £5 from each person.
  • Options
    How anyone could want to go to Hull is beyond me!!
  • Options

I'm on the 18.36 back from Hull, please introduce yourselves and I'll settle for £5 from each person.

Have you been invited into Hull's Directors Box this coming Saturday?