Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life collection to refund the 97

2»

Comments

• Options
    shirty5 said:

I'm on the 18.36 back from Hull, please introduce yourselves and I'll settle for £5 from each person.

Have you been invited into Hull's Directors Box this coming Saturday?
    Ask Sid Cheesewright, he'll be able to get me a pass in with him!
  • Options

Essex_Al said:

Any chance of waiting until after the Hull game?

Taking my grandson and the poor little sod is the mascot!

How could you do that to him
    Poor little f**ker
    Lol, Seemed like a good idea at the time, looks like the changing room will be an interesting place to visit!
  • Options
    Johnnie Jackson just said the players are reimbursing the fans
  • Options
    Good man our JJ. This is why we back the team and not the regime.
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

As one of the 166 who was there (back in hotel now) I totally agree that none of the protest money should be handed to us for this, we will need every penny used to get rid of these clowns who 'own'our club

Very humble of you fella. Thank you for traveling and for being there to represent the supporters at a real nadir*

*This does not mean it's the last nadir, or that we've hit true rock bottom, don't want to jinx it, just saying it's A nadir.
  • Options
    I'm happy for the players to refund everyone except my uncle. He doesn't deserve any refund. He's missing Birmingham at home, he needs to make that up somehow
  • Options
    Nice sentiment but obv no - where dy draw the line? There have been and will be plenty more days like this.