Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We could be about to face a real nightmare.

While Duchalet sits with his head in the sand, contemplating how to best strip this Club of its assets, I am very worried about the change amongst supporters after last nights debacle, with talk of violence. I am concerned that we might be about to face pitch invasions, which could lead to games being abandoned, ten points being deducted, orders to play behind locked doors to empty stadiums, causing loss of income from ticket sales, bars and restaurants, extra costs of stewards and police officers, and of course relegation to League 1 perhaps followed by League 2 and oblivion.
We know of course that our CEO is completely useless, we know that Murray is the same, what can we do ? I have never been particularly religeous, but right now we sure as hell need a saviour.

Comments

• Options
    Granpa said:

While Duchalet sits with his head in the sand, contemplating how to best strip this Club of its assets, I am very worried about the change amongst supporters after last nights debacle, with talk of violence. I am concerned that we might be about to face pitch invasions, which could lead to games being abandoned, ten points being deducted, orders to play behind locked doors to empty stadiums, causing loss of income from ticket sales, bars and restaurants, extra costs of stewards and police officers, and of course relegation to League 1 perhaps followed by League 2 and oblivion.
    We know of course that our CEO is completely useless, we know that Murray is the same, what can we do ? I have never been particularly religeous, but right now we sure as hell need a saviour.

How many games have Millwall had abandoned or played behind closed doors and how many points have they ever had deducted?
  • Options
    Hell is an opportunity for Roland to hear about an offer, but refusing.
  • Options
    Why worry about those things before they have happened, life's too short to worry about pretty unlikely hypothetical scenarios.
  • Options
    I personally would'nt advocate any sort of violent protest, but the anger needs to be channeled into legal demonstrations. BUT, we need to ramp this up. Fraeye was a symptom of the malignancy at the center of our club, and while the triumvirate of KM - RD and the stooge Murray continue to remain in charge, any superficial changes are meaningless.
    Fraeye out, Meire out and please Duchatalet get out of OUR club.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I don't advocate violence, but as we are going to be sliding into oblivion anyway, what difference will a ten point deduction from a peaceful pitch invasion make?

Although Pinocchio claimed that the income from "customers" was not that important, the financial scenario you envisage would at least prove that right, or, (let's be more honest than they are) utterly wrong...
  • Options
    Scarves, emails and songs are not working unfortunately and the protests need to be ratcheted up to get this mob out.

If we go down and they pull the plug then we're even less attractive an investment.

If they stay they'll repeat this flawed strategy and we'll end up in league 2.

Boycott home games and ramp up the protests to get them out.
  • Options
    Scarves, emails and songs are not working unfortunately and the protests need to be ratcheted up to get this mob out.

If we go down and they pull the plug then we're even less attractive an investment.

If they stay they'll repeat this flawed strategy and we'll end up in league 2.

Boycott home games and ramp up the protests to get them out an
  • Options
    It currently is a real nightmare in my opinion.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Granpa said:

How many games have Millwall had abandoned or played behind closed doors and how many points have they ever had deducted?
    This is Charlton remember... the authorities seem to come down hard on us whilst ignoring what other clubs do (i.e. the pitch invasion against Carlisle)... We're the club version of how the English fans get treated by FIFA / UEFA
  • Options
    Worth a try mate. No way sponsors are going to shell out of their audience is round 6k and they'll have done their magic break even budget on much higher attendances.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
  • Options

Worth a try mate. No way sponsors are going to shell out of their audience is round 6k and they'll have done their magic break even budget on much higher attendances.

Even so mate, this bloke seems like a real stubborn old fool who's ego and self importance will overpower any hit he takes in the pocket, until his 'masterplan' is complete.

I can't see any way out of this.
  • Options
    We need to take the fight to Belgium - KM, KF ... it makes no difference - We need to get infront of Roland, be it media/billboards or whatever

We need to visual in front of him
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I'd normally agree with you Grampa but right now think I would struggle to condemn anything.

I'm not suggesting that we should be burning their houses down but I've ever been more tempted to turn a blind eye to 'what needs to be done' to achieve a better end result.

There will be a point at which they all give up and leave. With the damage they are doing to the club that we all love it is becoming difficult not to see the lines of acceptability blur.
  • Options
    Bubble said:

We need to take the fight to Belgium - KM, KF ... it makes no difference - We need to get infront of Roland, be it media/billboards or whatever

Good call
  • Options
    I would urge restraint while admitting it is getting harder thanks to the way the club is run at every level. We have to become more vociferous against anyone connected with RD, more aggressive in boycotting all facilities and income steams for the club, but keep within the law and keep backing the players. IT will be hard but we have to keep the high moral ground surrendered by them with the disgraceful post-match cowardice last night
  • Options
    Can't do it this month, but available for driving/moral support if a few fancy popping over to Belgium in Feb.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Time for a few more vocal supporters to move their tickets for the Blackburn game to the area around the directors box.
  • Options
    The lunatics are running the asylum and we need to take it back!!
  • Options
    Granpa said:

More likely to see empty stands! I'm a season ticket holder but will not being going to the game v Blackburn if KF is still in the dugout.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Rothko said:

Time for a few more vocal supporters to move their tickets for the Blackburn game to the area around the directors box.

Don't think they need to move their tickets just need to walk to the empty seats. Moving your ST incurs an admin charge these days.

• Options
    Bubble said:

Agreed, the only games he goes to are St Truiden games, we need to pitch up there and protest on his home patch.
  • Options
    Boggzy, have sent you a PM.
  • Options
    PeteF said:

Bubble said:

Agreed, the only games he goes to are St Truiden games, we need to pitch up there and protest on his home patch.
    Pete, have sent you a PM.
  • Options
    Would happily join any pitch invasion. With any luck, I would be banned from the Valley for the rest of the season solving my dilemma whether to continue attending or to join a boycott.