Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We could be about to face a real nightmare.

2»

Comments

• Options
    I put our current predicament on a par with the day we were minutes away from being wound up, and the day we received the news we were to ground share with Palace. Depressing is an understatement.
  • Options
    Let's wait and see what airman comes up with. But if violence becomes the only answer it should be directed at Duchatalet only not those he employs.
  • Options
    Anger hard to bottle but let's try and save it for Blackburn game.
  • Options
    It's been a nightmare for me since we had some weird, euro-social scientist plot up and start babbling about networks and franchises of staprix. Dumping hapless foreign players completely unsuited to the physical and fast English second tier.

• Options
    Forgive me if am pleased with the response here. There will be those astute enough to have read between the lines.
  • Options
    Granpa said:

While Duchalet sits with his head in the sand, contemplating how to best strip this Club of its assets, I am very worried about the change amongst supporters after last nights debacle, with talk of violence. I am concerned that we might be about to face pitch invasions, which could lead to games being abandoned, ten points being deducted, orders to play behind locked doors to empty stadiums, causing loss of income from ticket sales, bars and restaurants, extra costs of stewards and police officers, and of course relegation to League 1 perhaps followed by League 2 and oblivion.
    We know of course that our CEO is completely useless, we know that Murray is the same, what can we do ? I have never been particularly religeous, but right now we sure as hell need a saviour.

I believe the fans have been put in a position, where there's no alternative.