Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Yves Vanderhaeghe

Comments

• This isn't going to end well is it?
  • edited January 2016
    Think of the score you would get on Football manager scrabble, if you got him on a triple word tile
  • Blokes called Yves are usually in the fashion business.
  • Good plan. Lets replace Carol with Eve.
  • What is it with our Belgian managers having womens' names? Jose, Carol, Yves (don't think Bob should be included).
  • My Belgian Liege fanatic work chum, and fellow RD hater, tells me that this guy would be an excellent manager, he's a no nonsense Harry Redknapp type old school manager....if it were of course to be true.

He also mentioned we should do what the Liege fans did and storm RDs office, they did that over there and then RD sold up.
  • fatkit said:

My Belgian Liege fanatic work chum, and fellow RD hater, tells me that this guy would be an excellent manager, he's a no nonsense Harry Redknapp type old school manager....if it were of course to be true.

He also mentioned we should do what the Liege fans did and storm RDs office, they did that over there and then RD sold up.

RD sold Liege 3 years after those protests. I'm not sure it can be said that he sold as a result of that.
  • fatkit said:

My Belgian Liege fanatic work chum, and fellow RD hater, tells me that this guy would be an excellent manager, he's a no nonsense Harry Redknapp type old school manager....if it were of course to be true.

RD sold Liege 3 years after those protests. I'm not sure it can be said that he sold as a result of that.
    Yes, you are right, but it cant of not helped....
  • braydex said:

When I googled him im sure it said he was 45? are those picture of him? he's had a tough life by the looks of it, if it is him?

I dread to think what he'd look like after 6 months here.
    Ain't gonna happen - he'll get five months at most before he's sacked.
  • fatkit said:

fatkit said:

Yes, you are right, but it cant of not helped....
    In all honesty, I don't think he cares. If you see the footage of the fans in his office with him after they broke in, he looked completely relaxed.
  • Sponsored links:

• It's Dirty Den off Oostenders

Um, that gives me an idea for a TV show.
  • I had a bad time pronouncing Fraeye. This is a step up.
  • Van .. Der .. Haig .. eh?
  • I had a bad time pronouncing Fraeye. This is a step up.

Its not worth learning how to pronounce or spell their name. They are not here long enough.

Sorry folks I will not support any of their managerial recruits until they have proved themselves worthy of the Job.
  • Or van-der-har-geh?
  • Bob Peeters II.

Yes, the interesting thing about Peeters is that he wasn't a network manager, so RD can appoint non Network managers. As long as they're Belgian.
    Which blows the Murray line that Roland can only work with managers he knows and trusts out the water.
  • Looks like he's been around the block

• Apparently he's a nice bloke
  • What's the point in storming RD's office when he's never in it?
  • Another useless fucking prick
  • Sponsored links:

• Ostend held the first spot in the Jupiler Pro League for a couple of months in the beginning of this season (only to be beaten by R. Antwerp for the cup). They slipped back to the 4th spot now, but still are overachieving (compare it to Leicester). I can't imagine the current owner (another billionaire - however a bit more likeable) would consider letting Vanderhaeghe go, 'cause they are well in sight of European football . If RD is again considering a Belgian, he's got other more plausible alternatives ....
  • skywalker said:

Ostend held the first spot in the Jupiler Pro League for a couple of months in the beginning of this season (only to be beaten by R. Antwerp for the cup). They slipped back to the 4th spot now, but still are overachieving (compare it to Leicester). I can't imagine the current owner (another billionaire - however a bit more likeable) would consider letting Vanderhaeghe go, 'cause they are well in sight of European football . If RD is again considering a Belgian, he's got other more plausible alternatives ....

Sounds half decent. I guess that rules him out then.
  • By the time I can say his name, he'll be gone.

Really hard to fit into an anti song as well, which I believe is a big potential candidate consideration.
  • My Ostend mate at work rates him.
  • edited January 2016
    Great Headline already... Yves Leaves for the Valley.. (He'll be gone by Autumn!!)
  • From Kit Van to Yves Van'
  • Yves Van the Yes man.
  • I think there are some people losing sight of the fact that the Belgian League is nothing like the Championship hence all our previous 'experienced' Belgian managers have been cack so far. I can't see much of a change until we get somebody in who has credentials in the Championship.