Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yves Vanderhaeghe

13»

Comments

• Options
    Bum on a seat. That's all he is.

Win lose Draw, Duchatelet couldn't give a flying ****

He will bury this football club, and if he's lucky walk off with a few quid.
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:

I think there are some people losing sight of the fact that the Belgian League is nothing like the Championship hence all our previous 'experienced' Belgian managers have been cack so far. I can't see much of a change until we get somebody in who has credentials in the Championship.

What was the score against St-Truiden last summer ?
  • Options

STOP HIRING BELGIANS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

Who creamed in your belgian buns?
  • Options
    skywalker said:

Jayajosh said:

I think there are some people losing sight of the fact that the Belgian League is nothing like the Championship hence all our previous 'experienced' Belgian managers have been cack so far. I can't see much of a change until we get somebody in who has credentials in the Championship.

I think you need to remember our team is not near the quality of Championship this season, it is being torn apart because of RD. We have players uninterested and that was a VERY poor pre-season campaign, as unprofessional as it gets down to the coaching team.

It was also a huge game for the history of STVV, to us it was just a sign of the direction we are heading.
  • Options
    skywalker said:

Jayajosh said:

Difficult to compare... the Belgian League starts almost a month before ours so pre-season for their clubs starts sooner, St Truiden played their first friendly on the 28th June, whilst we didn't play ours until two weeks later plus when we played Truiden, it was only our third match.

Plus we may have lost 4-0 but we played a lot of kids in that match... Barnes / Thomas / Charles-Cook / Kennedy / Umerah had all yet to make their first team debuts at the time, whilst we also had the likes of Pigott and Obileye who played
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

STOP HIRING BELGIANS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

Who creamed in your belgian buns?
    That sounds wrong....LOL
  • Options

skywalker said:

Jayajosh said:

Difficult to compare... the Belgian League starts almost a month before ours so pre-season for their clubs starts sooner, St Truiden played their first friendly on the 28th June, whilst we didn't play ours until two weeks later plus when we played Truiden, it was only our third match.

Plus we may have lost 4-0 but we played a lot of kids in that match... Barnes / Thomas / Charles-Cook / Kennedy / Umerah had all yet to make their first team debuts at the time, whilst we also had the likes of Pigott and Obileye who played
    Indeed difficult to compare, but do remember St-Truiden isn't much of a club. They just go promoted and now have difficulty keeping a spot in the middle of the league. The difference with the top 6 is enormous.
  • Options
    Hey, but here's a thought: how about RD selling to the current owner of Ostend ? You'll be better off, believe me.
  • Options
    skywalker said:

Hey, but here's a thought: how about RD selling to the current owner of Ostend ? You'll be better off, believe me.

we have a potential buyer ... RD will not talk to them
  • Options
    well Yves didn't last long did he?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

well Yves didn't last long did he?

He's next
  • Options
    He can fuck off