Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

new manager

Comments

• Addicted said:

Leuth said:

Fuck everything I said before. Get these cunts out

Brilliant, Addicted. Love that.
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 1m1 minute ago England, United Kingdom
    Fraeye has gone. Vignjević is, of course, already at one of the Duchatelet network of clubs. #cafc
  • I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
  • I hear Roland has signed a new T V contract for us on live at the Apollo.
  • What the flying fuck.
  • You mean the Nebojša Vignjević??

No
  • best thing we can do is just go to the west stand car park every week... He has proved himself to be a disgrace of a human being... an utter disgrace...

SO hes thown another punch we throw one right back... but it will difficult to keep it as calm as last time I think...

We need MORE press coverage, we need to get to belgium somehow and we need to get varney in the room... we have to pull out all the stops now... as he is ...
  • Sponsored links:

• You mean the Nebojša Vignjević??

Nah not THAT Nebojsa Vignjevic... Its the OTHER Neb... Sod it, his name is too difficult
  • edited January 2016
    cfgs said:

If this is true, excuse my potty mouth language, it is Roly saying fuck with me and I will fuck your club up. We have annoyed him and this is his retort, how dare we show our anguish.

I don't think so. Working in the Hungarian league he'll be on a grand a week, tops. Therefore RD gets someone cheap and already used to working under him - another 'yes' man.

This was always going to happen. To think we'd hire a British manager, on a British wage, is unfortunately wishful and deluded. No one in their right mind would come here anyway, and I don't blame them.
  • So after all them weeks searching this is what we come up with.least they've took their time to get the right appointment this time
  • Oddly, unlike recent appointments, haven't seen anyone saying we should give this chap a chance, could be the special one etc etc ... Roland, meanwhile, has sent a clear message to those of us joking he hadn't anyone left in his network left to appoint.
  • he's got to be selling the club. gatekeeper until the new owners are in and choose their own man. surely
  • mrbligh said:

he's got to be selling the club. gatekeeper until the new owners are in and choose their own man. surely

hope so biut have a feeling he is trying to decimate the support so he can sell the valley...
  • mrbligh said:

he's got to be selling the club. gatekeeper until the new owners are in and choose their own man. surely

Doubt it.

And don't call me Shirley.
  • mrbligh said:

let us pray
  • Sponsored links:

• mrbligh said:

Why would you think that? This is a typical Roland appointment.
  • Anyone know how many more managers RD has got left? He's got to run out don't or later.
  • Love The Valley, but I will not set foot in it again until we are free of these parasites. Away games only for a while.
  • This is fucking surreal... Just burst out with maniacal laughter. I feel like *I'M* going mental.
  • Uboat said:

Anyone know how many more managers RD has got left? He's got to run out don't or later.

Presumably Ujpest will be getting a new coach/puppet. We'll be seeing him by the end of the year, then.
  • Another extensive manager search then.
  • If someone wrote the last two years of CAFC as a book, it'd be turned down for being too far-fetched and no plot ideas whatsoever.
  • RedPanda said:

Uboat said:

Anyone know how many more managers RD has got left? He's got to run out don't or later.

Presumably Ujpest will be getting a new coach/puppet. We'll be seeing him by the end of the year, then.
    Fraeye probably on his way to Hungary as we speak
  • The talksport sports news reader just struggled to spit the new fella's name out. Hilarious.