Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

new manager

12346»

Comments

• Hold the back page, the deal is not confirmed according to Prague's contact :open_mouth:
  • A rather well known French Hotellier Cezar Ritz coined a phrase "le client n'a jamais tort" which had also been used by successful retailers Harry Gordon Selfridge (London) and Marshall Field (Chicago). The quote holds resonance here. If we are treated like paying customers rather than supporters we should invoke this statement and boycott. If we are customers, do we want to be shopping at Belgian Poundland buying imported Hungarian goods which do not even come with an instruction manual. We are becoming the managerial Woolworths and we know what happened there.
  • Come on guys this a joke right?

Oh its not is it?

I really really really know this is not funny, so why cant I stop laughing?

What a joke.

I going to have to bring the wife to the next game. She should be able to keep me under control. It's that or stay at home and that is not going to happen. I love the West stand car park top much.
  • mogodon said:

bobmunro said:

I believe he has Richard Murray's seal of approval - as obviously everything in RD's strategy has muzza's backing.

It's difficult to know whether to laugh or cry - but as the old adage goes 'don't get mad, get even'.

And, as we all know, Richard Murray is an honourable man ...

In the midst of all this, I can still smile at the Shakespeare / Julius Caesar reference
  • Believe
    He is the new manager the div has been sacked
  • Just imagine how motivated the players will be by this appointment, if he has any sense he will turn it down.
  • #cafc denying that Nebojša Vignjevic is going to be appointed. Even though he was being primed for job. Now set to interview candidates.
  • Instead of going to The Valley why don't we go to Duchbags & Nightmeires hometown club St Truden for the day and protest there. That would get a lot of media attention to our plight.
  • edited January 2016
    Jesus! Even the shittiest of the shitest apprentice candidates could do a better job than Katrien!!!
  • Peter Taylor's doing the hokey cokey!!! He's back in!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Dont think Katrien has actually interviewed a manager before. If true this could actually be her first ever 'interviewer' experience...
  • #cafc denying that Nebojša Vignjevic is going to be appointed. Even though he was being primed for job. Now set to interview candidates.

Presume Roland considered him overqualified?
  • Karel gone, confirmed.
  • Win De Corte is now caretaker interim manager. Good luck with that hospital pass. Jobs for the boys
  • I think Nightmeire has just realised they wouldn't be able to get a Work Permit for the Serbian nomark.
  • If this happens, as them dragons say 'I'M OUT' That will be me done with Charlton Athletic FC until this Belgian wanker sells up and fucks right off out of here. As a supporter for 50 years I'M done well done Roland and Co you have broke me!!
  • I Hereby confirm I will not set foot in The Valley again until Roland Duchâtelet has fucked off!!

100% agree!!!!!!!!!!
  • rumour has it that he has turned it down . club site says a search has commenced .
  • Win De Corte is now caretaker interim manager. Good luck with that hospital pass. Jobs for the boys

Nice to have a win I suppose...
  • Sponsored links:

• Sky Bet has Vignjevic favourite at evens to be our next full time manager still....
  • Oh great another bloody yes man. I've supported us for 54 years and I am seriously thinking of calling it a day.

I for one will miss your pre game score predictions!

• rumour has it that he has turned it down . club site says a search has commenced .

So in that quote they have basically admitted lying about KF being an interim appointment, if not what have they been doing for the past 10 weeks if the search only starts now?